Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shadows of Twilight Chapter 3

3 posts in this topic

Posted

----------------------------------------------Chapter three-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link awoke with a sort of black haze around his body and Sariea was talking to the figure in black robes.

"So Zelda what should we do with him?"

"Im Not sure Sariea maybe we should just bring him to the castle and drop him off...."

Link opened his eyes and jerked "What are you two talking ab---... is that the princess?" "Why yes she is Link." said Sariea.

"Link," said Zelda"You absolutly have to go and defeat ganondorf so that the world of Light and dark can finally be seperated. You must end the twilight." "H-how do I do that?" "You must go to Hyrule castle and Kill ganondorf."

"fine but who is coming?" Link asked. "We will" said luna in-between zelda and sariea.*so off they went they began to cross hyrule.

They began walking when link blacked out. he heard screames and blades and sheilds clanking.

he awoke with blood every where and sariea and zelda nowhere to be seen.

There was no weapons and in chains. The blackness over his skin grew thicker. "is is anyone there?"

He could hear foot steps approach."Yes..." said some one who appeared holding a whip and a knife.

"Wh-what is that for?" Link asked. The figured Slashed him with the whip and stabbed him twice. Where is Zelda?"

"I dont know I agh... damnit I dont know!"

he was stabbed and whipped again "please I DONT KNOW!"

His eyes turned yellow and he busted out of his chains and grabbed him by the throat crushing it. He ran and ran. He found an exit but when he approached it another figure beat him from behind knocking him out instantly...

--------------end of chapter 3------------------------

Chapter 4- Maybe coming soon

Posted

Sorry to do it Link(odd) but...noone comments or even reads it so.

Shadows of Twilight- DISCONTINUED

Posted

Sorry to do it Link(odd) but...noone comments or even reads it so.

Shadows of Twilight- is now Cancelled (again)