Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gears Of War

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Come on, I know we gotta have some Gears Of War fans up in here. Me and my old rommate use to play that game all the time, the chainsaw gun is always fun. haha

Posted

gears of war... x-box...hate... :angry:

Posted

gears of war... x-box...hate... :angry:

So are you just a big nintendo fan or do you really not like x box? The game is really fun, alittle bit on the blood and gore side but still fun nonetheless.

Posted

So are you just a big nintendo fan or do you really not like x box? The game is really fun, alittle bit on the blood and gore side but still fun nonetheless.

Usually the members of this site support Nintendo (or big nintendo fan, as you just called eyeoftruth).

Personally, I don't like Xbox, the white and blak buttons are too far away from my thumb reach :cry:

And before Hylian Twili or anyone says something to me... I've played Xbox in a neighbors house, they have a Xbox because I bought the GC and so we could play both consoles... unfortunaly, I don't like the Xbox as they do, but I can live with it ...sometimes :unsure:

Posted

I'm a combination of both...

Posted

Gears of war really doesn't seem like a game for me, for a start it's a tird person shooter, im terrible at shooters as it is, let alone it being from pretty much the wrong perspective. Also the whole cover system seems to be a little too scripter for me, i like to improvise with what i do, change what the game intended somewhat, and as far as i can tell gears of war doesn't allow this. Having said all that i still havn't had the chance to play it yet...

I'm just gonna buy a 360 in the summer, probabbly with Rainbow 6 and then wait for halo 3...

Posted

I love the game.I'm alot better on it than I am on Halo.I freaking hate the wretches,and I also love the chainsaw.I wouldn't recommend trying it on hardcore or insane,but the best way to kill someone on their knees is to walk up slowly and then do a curb stomp.I suppose it's great for multiplayer,as well,when you and one enemy are the only ones left alive.

Posted

loved it !!!