TP Video

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Neat...

I wonder why those scenes weren't in the final game :unsure:

Posted

Sweet....

Posted

o THIS, this is ancient, you guys must've seen this before, this was the second trailer there was for twilight princess, can't remember when it was released exactly, but it must've been pre- E3 2005, which is why the game's changed so much since then.

it's just a process of how game's are made, some things are changed, others are taken out completely, just to make everything fit in together nicely...

Posted

o THIS, this is ancient, you guys must've seen this before, this was the second trailer there was for twilight princess, can't remember when it was released exactly, but it must've been pre- E3 2005, which is why the game's changed so much since then.

it's just a process of how game's are made, some things are changed, others are taken out completely, just to make everything fit in together nicely...

Still...it WOULD be cool if they had those areas and enemies...i would look forward to that big spider thing

Posted

And the Giant Tree, and the horde of enemies in the sunset...

Man, this is really old...

Posted

They probobly got some of those vids from the Beta TP.

Posted

I feel like I would of liked the beta version of TP better.

Posted

I feel like I would of liked the beta version of TP better.

Haha me 2 :D

but yeah they just have to made the game longer... it was to easy aging (ok WW was really easy)

And with AR they have some Beta things... but it is still not much in WW they have much even rooms :joy:

And it is possible to put your own 3d creations in the game (replace him...)

but yeah in a computer game is that easer than in a console game

Compute just in game map

Console in map/root whatever... but it is just not that real windows or lunix or apple exe... and hard to find (thank to some program you can find it...) than just burn your edit game and (with a modded console) it have to works but than with your changes text + 3d creations (may even worlds)(But I don't try this all yet...))

Posted

Yea this was probably my favorite trailer next to trailer 1. I remember the first time I saw this trailer, I was jaw dropped. I still wish they kept some of those levels in the game. Especially the forest. I think that was suppoesd to be the lost woods, simply because it looks so easy to get lost in there. There's nothing but trees everyway you look.

Posted

Notice in it's early Beta stages that you could use your sword on the boar.....