Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

who has an MP3player

66 posts in this topic

Posted

hehe...me longest upload to my iPod yet. George Lopez's stand-up special called "Why you crying"...almost one hour long. :D Also, added about 20 TP songs. Makes a total of 596 songs now...I added a lot of other things I can't remember. :embarrassed:

i wish i could have that many songs :boohoo: i can only have 2.....1....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

so i have to keep deleting good ones to get better ones

Posted

i wish i could have that many songs :boohoo: i can only have 2.....1....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

so i have to keep deleting good ones to get better ones

If you can't quite afford an iPod, then you can probably get an MP3 with a lot of space for around $80. My old one had almost 1G of space. :)

Posted

whooooooooooo thanks for the advice ill try and get one but i doubt itll be any time soon

Posted

I have a 30gb video Ipod. It's about half way full lol. So far about 2500 songs, over 2 hours of video, and hundreds of pics. the music: everything you can imagine XD lol I got it from walmart awhile ago before they came out with all these fancy schmancy 80gb ones. I wish I had one like that.

Mine is black and it's got a few scratches. I had one that was white but evidntly that colour is cursed lol, b4 i could even put a song on it it corrupted and I had to get a new one. Lo and behold, no white ones left, so i had to get black :P I love it though, I take it like everywhere with me

Posted

I have a 30gb video Ipod. It's about half way full lol. So far about 2500 songs, over 2 hours of video, and hundreds of pics. the music: everything you can imagine XD lol I got it from walmart awhile ago before they came out with all these fancy schmancy 80gb ones. I wish I had one like that.

Mine is black and it's got a few scratches. I had one that was white but evidntly that colour is cursed lol, b4 i could even put a song on it it corrupted and I had to get a new one. Lo and behold, no white ones left, so i had to get black :P I love it though, I take it like everywhere with me

lucky! I wanted both A black and video iPod...but I guess Gray and an iPod Nano is the next best thing... :embarrassed: I least I got a pure black skin. :)

Posted

uh! no fair! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh