Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Need Advice BIG TIME!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok...the friends issue is back, but this time its much worse! My friends keep getting into fights, EVERY DAY! :angry: I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place *expression intended* Just today, it got WORSE. One of my friends got so angry she threw a sucker punch at the other (using words, they didnt actually punch each other lol, that'de be way worse!) Now, the friend that got sucker punched doesn't want to be near the other, and since the other hangs out with me, the one who got sucker punched isn't hanging out with me! I dont blame her, of course, but I feel kinda bad still. And I have no idea who to sit with at lunch or else the other will get mad...help?

Also, it makes me kinda sad to think that they threw away their best friend necklace pieces because of the fight :cry: I still got mine...

Like I said, my life turned out to be a giant soap opera :embarrassed: HELP!!

Posted

Don't sit with anybody.

Let them act all stupid until they realize what the hell they're doing.

Posted

Hehe, if that were me, I'd probably kill myself.

Hello?

Okay, seriously.

Just don't interfere, don't acknowledge the fights.

Posted

Do nothing.

Is their problem, not yours :D

It has happened to me before, if they are going to force you to be in "their side" then they're not your friends truly.

For example, one of my friends doesn't like one friend of mine... but she respects that is my friend, and not hers. :D

Did that help? :embarrassed:

Posted

All the advice helped awesomely! So far, I've pretty much helped out at the office and stuff at lunch, and neither of them want me on their side (so thats a good thing) so.it seems to be sailing slightly smooth (they still dont wanna be near each other)

But I do know one of them wants to be friends with the other (one of those telephone calls) So...somethin might happen tomorrow :embarrassed:

Posted

they will probably stop acting stupid...

Posted

they will probably stop acting stupid...

Let's hope! :D

Posted

Let's hope! :D

You should talk to them and tell them that you won't be friends with any of them if they won't stop involving you...

Posted

when my friends fight i put the one who started it in a headlock and make em say sorry and i dont realease them untill hey both say sorry and start getting along. thats wat i do but you can listen to the other people if you want to cuz im pretty sure you not gunna go crazy and start putting you friends in headlocks.

real advice:you should just shout as loud as you can at them to stop and make sure you specify that they are acting stupid and imature believe me it works ive done it millions of times.(hope that helped)