Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb Raider arrives on the Wii

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Eidos Interactive announced that Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is underway for Nintendo's next-generation Wii console. The title is a remake of the original Tomb Raider title. The game has already been announced for PS2 and PC, with a PSP release following shortly after the first two. However, the game is still absent from PS3 and XBOX 360 release lists, which is strange consdering the success of Tomb Raider: Legend on the Xbox 360 last year. There is currently no release date for the wii version.

Eidos Interactive hopes this game will follow on the comeback success of Tomb Raider: Legend

Source; [url="http://wii.ign.com/articles/788/788338p1.html"]ign[/url]

Posted

That will be really cool... I really liked Tomb Raider on the 360, so it should be even better on the Wii :D

Posted

yeah i looks quite cool...

Posted

Call me lazy if you must, but i couldn;t be bothered to make a new article so i edited this one a bit and am moving it to the news forum now :D

With the amount i added, it wouldn;t have taken much more to make a new article, o well.

I should really pay attention to this stuff too, i never think this stuff is important enough and it just slips through :wacko:

Posted

well i'm the one who is lazy, i what i wrote was to short... :unsure:

Posted

I hate Tomb Raider.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='44905' date='May 18 2007, 07:46 AM']well I'm the one who is lazy, what I wrote was to short... :unsure:[/quote]

There's no "I" before what. Never was and never will be.

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='46198' date='May 26 2007, 10:23 AM']There's no "I" before what. Never was and never will be.[/quote]

huh? :huh:

Posted

he was talking about your original post, he edited it when he quoted it so it was correct, but i just wish people on this site would stop taking the time to waste their posts pointing out small errors, the only real talk of tomb raider on here was flip saying he hates it...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='46281' date='May 26 2007, 06:05 AM']he was talking about your original post, he edited it when he quoted it so it was correct, but i just wish people on this site would stop taking the time to waste their posts pointing out small errors, the only real talk of tomb raider on here was flip saying he hates it...[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I'd have to agree with [color="#000080"]Gingerlink[/color][color="#ffa500"] on this one.... however I have never even played tomb raider before.... but if you guys say it's really that good, then I'll buy it for Wii when it comes out.

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

I've played the original briefly, which is what this one is a remake of and it's a really good game, so i'll probabbly get it, i geuss most of it for me depends on how the work it with the wii controls...