Glitch I found in oot

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, as it says in the description, you guys r just gonna say that u already know it but...

This is a glitch that alows u to get 21 heart containers total (instead of 20) and it's just cool.

Keap in note that you need to have NOT gotten the PoH (peice of heart :D ) from the lakeside laboraty in oot

First, you need three PoH's, then go to the lakeside laboratory and you whip out ur iron boots, then sink to the bottom of the whattever that thing of water is. Once ub reach the bottom, take out ur hookshot/longshot and aim at the crate press/release the button (whichever u wish) but before the hook reaches the crate, pause and swich to the kokiri boots, then let the hook hit the crate. This will count as a dive, float back to the top and talk to... um... that dude at the top (whatever he is) and he'll say some stuff then give u the PoH. This seams cool, but doesn't sound helpful, does it? Well here's when the cool part of the glitch kicks in, although he gives you the PoH (since I told you to have three already, you should have another heart container) it saves the heart container, but not the # of PoH's, so you will still have three, but a extra HC!

I know, as I stated above this is most likely a very old glitch and everybody knows it, but I assure you, at least I figured it out myself, right?

Posted

i idnt know that its pretty cool :D

Posted

i idnt know that its pretty cool :D

thank u

Posted

Wow, I really didn't know about it.

Nice find.

Posted

wow, I'm suprised

Posted

Wow, I didn't know that either! I'll have to try it!

Posted

I didn't know about that. That's pretty cool! I'll have to try that!

Posted

Thats really cool and helpful! I have never heard anything like this before :)

Posted

Huh, I haven't heard of it either.

Posted

just one note:

the glitch has not been tested in a different point in the game, other than right before/durring the water temple (when navi bugs u about the boots being heavy) but it has bean tested multiple times.

EDIT: I will attempt to posta vid. of it.

thank you :D