Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Starcraft II Announced

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Yesterday, Blizzard entertainment finally unveilled starcraft II, a follow-up from the award winning first game and a sequel that fans have been begging for for ages. As of yet, it seems as though there will still be only the same 3 races, but each will have multiple new units and old units will have new upgrades. Of course the graphics engine has also had a big overhaul as well.

Anyway, im sure anybody's who's read this much is interested in screenshots and a video, well, here you go:

<a href="http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/790/790137p1.html">IGN</a>

www.starcraft2.com

Posted

yeah i saw this on ign this morning, looks good.

Posted

Wow.

I guess love at first site is possible!

cant wait for this game.

Posted

Highly old news to me...

Posted

I played Warcraft3 a few months ago (lol I was really good but then it started to become boring so I stoped to play it).

But I've never plied Starcraft.

Posted

not really, i posted this as soon as it was confirmed...

Posted

Starcraft 2!!!(!!!!) I am so gonna get that! I watched a gameplay demo with my brother one day. I think it was a Beta or even alpha version ^_^.

Mothership was soooo insane! (I think it was that)

Posted

I know its beautiful is'nt it

Posted

I played Warcraft3 a few months ago (lol I was really good but then it started to become boring so I stoped to play it).

But I've never plied Starcraft.

I does get a bit boring after you've beaten it. And you haven't played Starcraft?!?!?! What's wrong with you?!?!?! When I heard about Starcraft 2, I got out the 1st one and beat it again just for fun! It was a great game!

Posted

its a great game online and off. When online ppl are always makeing more costome maps like 300 a whole bunch of zelda ones, helms deep, hiding go seek it just never stops

Posted

Yeah. ^^

Posted

its a great game online and off. When online ppl are always makeing more costome maps like 300 a whole bunch of zelda ones, helms deep, hiding go seek it just never stops

I never played a zelda one, although I played Helm's deep several times, I also made my own one on the battle of Hoth, which everyone said was one sided, but their opinions varyed as to who it was actually one sided for :P

Posted

ahh i think i might have played that one heaven last stand is also a really good one