Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Series Of Code Lyoko Peisode 1

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The series of code Lyoko episode 1

Starring the Lyoko warriors from first season (This story will be just like the 2nd season.)

Main characters:Odd,Ulrich,Yumi,Jermey,Tails,Ben,Jory,and Alex.

Side characters:Sissy,(Elizabeth) Milly,Timia,herb,Nicolas,William,Jim,Ms.Hertz,Princble Delmas,and more to come.

Jory,Tails,alex and ben are playing a code lyoko video game on the Gamecube. Jory: I wish that we could be in Lyoko for real. Ben:I wonder if that would ever happen, I mean we already had some crazy stuff go on lately. Tails:Like that thing with link, to beat Ganon? Alex:Yeah. Then the Xana mark appears on the TV and they wonder why its there? Jory:What the? Tails:This isn

Posted

*Bursts into laughing and chokes on a randomized...Cologne bottle?*

MY GOD, MAN.

Will you ever have a life/girlfriend?

I mean, come on.

You're sitting on a computer with a Zelda forum as your webpage, writing stories about Yu-Gi-Oh and CODE FRIGGIN' LYOKO in a Submit Articles/Fanfiction forum for Zelda fanfiction in your UNDERWEAR, W-CENSORED-n.

Seriously. Get a freakin' life.

*Walks to Domenic's house*

(If you're wondering why I'm so mean to him, or if you think I'm being rude and I am a horrible person, he is a jerk and the most annoying thing in the world to me and my friends. This is payback for all the arsehatness he's done to us. Also, this is freakin' hilarious. You may know him in the chatroom under the name "Link", "Jaden", "Oni(INSERT STUPID TITLE HERE)", etc.)

Posted

X-f*cking-D, Will.

Revenge for the win.

Posted

ok first of all,

Relean, was that a talk back at Django,

and Django, I'll stop posting non zelda things if it makes u happy.

Posted

I wasn't talking back at him, but commenting on his post, which I thought was pretty funny.

Posted

Well, it WAS funny. And true, for that matter.

As for you, Link(or whatever your name is) cease and desist from writing stupid fan-fics about stupid things that no one likes... like this. Lest you face the wrath of Will, in which case... you're on your own.

And.... get a life.

Thank you.

...By the way, WTF is a "peisode?"

Posted

heres an idea for all of you. **** up. no one like your puppyin spam! your a threat to life as we know it! :fear::angry: i will kill u all! :whammy::pwned::moderated::pwned:

Posted

Hey guys, be nice.

Respect each other and don't bash people's work. You can tell your opinion but don't be jerks. Give constructive criticism if you don't like it.

Posted

ZOMG! You watch Code Lyoko?? I LOVE that show!! :joy:

Posted

U WATCH IT?! I LOVE IT ALSO!

Posted

OMG!! Waz up odd? I never saw you post before, although i dont really pay attention at all....anyways, i love code lyoko, i mean i saw it one day cuz nothing was on, and i was like...woah! pretty cool! I'm too lazy to read right now, but i will read your thingy later, and remember this, you dont have to take sh*t from anyone! If they are hating on you, just forget them, k? Dont waste your time fighting them cuz for no stupid reason you end up getting in trouble. I mean, you are a nice person, dont stoop down to THEIR level, leave the "being an a**" job to them. :P PS i have your back, i will always defend you, even if i get banned, friends till the end! :D :D :D

Posted

*Crys.* Thats so beatifual, thanks man! Hey, meet me on the hcat ok?

Posted

Haha, yeah i know, i am a VERY deep person...and being an empath helps a lot too! :D And sure thing, you'll know when its me ;)