Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Mario Strikers: charged

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Charge is released in Europe today, which makes it the first Wii game to feature Wi-fi. Ign posted a first impression of the game, not a full review, but the game looks promising as a fun multiplayer game. The game is prettier and better developed then the gc game and will also feature multiplayer online. Gamers all over the world is looking forward to it. Unfortuanally you will only be able against players in europe if you live in europe, and if you live in nort america you will only be able to play against other players in north america and so on and on.

ps. try visiting the mario striker official site from your wii :grinninglink:

source; http://wii.ign.com/articles/791/791726p1.html

Posted

although there isn't a topic on this game yet, i don't think there's much use linking to impressions on another site, maybe if it was a zelda game, but this seems a bit...trivial, we should really try to do out own impressions of games...

Shame though, i can't get the game until after my exams to do a review of it myself, despite the fact i could get it today, living in europe and all...

Posted

Is the Wi-Fi fully functional yet?

Posted

yes, in europe it is. I'm going to a mall to see if they got it today... i got a feeling they don't :unsure:

Posted

I havn't seen a single playable wii demo in store at all..

but yes, the wi-fi is fully up and working, although it doesn't matter at the moment because europe the only one who has it, you're only able to play people in the same continent on friendly and ranked matches, although if you have their friend code, you canplay people overseas

Posted

my dad is out shopping and is going to buy it for me now... i can't wait=)

I just got the game (yay!) and it rocks! but for some resean the wi-fi won't work.....

Posted

Well, I can't wait to get it when It comes out in North America....... I guess.......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

well i'm haveing problems getting online with the game... I just get's disconnected when i try to log in... :unsure:

Posted

well i'm haveing problems getting online with the game... I just get's disconnected when i try to log in... :unsure:

Have fun with that.....

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

the servers seem to have taken a bit of a hit, which might be why you couldn't connect, but it should all be up and running again now, they just didn't expect so many people to try and play it online so quickly i don't think.

Posted

you're probably right, but anyway it works now. One of my favourite wii games so far =)

Posted

Well, I can't wait to get it when It comes out in North America....... I guess.......

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

That's it. I will R**E you when Hyrule Online comes out.

Be prepared. :angry: