Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A theory on why OoT Link looks like he does in TP

9 posts in this topic

Posted

For those of you who want to know why the F**K OoT Link looks like he does in TP,I have a theory.I haven't gotten the Magic Armor yet because I hear it makes you invincible,at the expense of your rupees.I don't really like invulnerabilaty,except on GTA and Lego Star Wars.I think it's for panzees[no offense].But what I've seen of it it seems to match the colors of the armor OoT Link wears.I've also heard from Knuckle that you can't move if you wear it w/out any rupees.Maybe someone put a curse on him,which turned out to be the Magic Armor.He ran around the world trying to get money,in a desperate struggle to stay mobilized and defeat the one who cursed him.He searched until there was no more money left in the world,which explains why I've only found 1 silver rupee in TP.[you can dig it up as a wolf in the cave of ordeals]He was probably probably killed by the one who cursed him,and the armor's spiritual form was bound to him.The physical form is the one you use in TP.I could be wrong,though.I don't really know everything about the magic armor,so this theory could easily be disproved.

Posted

Sorry, but the magic armor only impedes movement when your rupees are gone. Excellent theory otherwise.

Posted

Well then he was stuck there.His enemies circled around him and slayed him.Then the armor goes spritual/physical and blah,blah,blah...

I edited the post.Thanks,knuckle.

Posted

It's interesting to read theories.

Posted

yer, but there IS a lot more than just 1 silver rupee in the game, i've found at least 3...

Posted

There are actually a lot more.

Posted

lol,I never really look all that much :embarrassed: .I just dug upthatone rupee and was real pissed because my wallet was full.

Posted

lol,I never really look all that much :embarrassed: .I just dug upthatone rupee and was real pissed because my wallet was full.

I hate it when that happens! :embarrassed:

Posted

My theory is just that he became a renouned Knight and Soldier for Hyrule and slowly obtained new armor after returning his Hero's Tunic. What I want to know is how he lost his eye. . .