Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Mario Party Mini Game?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

What's your favorite Mario Party Mini Game? It can be from any Mario Party Game. Do you have any interesting stories to tell about anything that happened while playing Mario Party with friends or family? Any super pwning?

Posted

i remember pwning in the game where you hold a red or a white flag up... i think it was in game nr. 2...

Posted

:D In Mario Party six, I just loved the Mini Game- "Snow Brawl" I always won in that one.

Posted

I only have MP8, in my view, the best and most funnest (if that's even a word/allowed as a phrase) Game in the Mario Party Series, though some feel 1, 2, and 3 and the best.

I love ALL of MP8's minigames, but I prefer the racing ones, batting one, and the ones where you can attack people. I also like Gun the Runner and The one where you must jump to get balloons. I like how you can get trophies...brings back SWEET, SWEET Memoriesd of SSBM. :D:joy:

Posted

I wish they could bring back that idea from MP3 where you dueled on a board map, by having characters as body gaurds...

Posted

For MP1, Crazy Cutters and Buried Treasure.

I freakin pwn at both of those.

In MP2, Crazy Cutters.

Talk about deja vu...

And I love whichever game had Face Lift.

Posted

:biggrin: Crazy Cutters, I love that one. Face Lift is in MP2, and I think also in MP1....I always win at that one. :)

Posted

I PWN at Face Lift in MP1. And the Rafting game. And Mario Bandstand.

MP 1 was the best.

Posted

:biggrin: Favorite game? Bumper Balls! From the original Mario Party! I was also really awesome at Mushroom Mix Up and Bowser Face Lift, but Bumper Balls was AWESOME!

And to eyeoftruth: The game you said was your favorite was (I believe) in MP1, its called Shy Guy Says ^^

Posted

:D In Mario Party six, I just loved the Mini Game- "Snow Brawl" I always won in that one.

I liked the snow ball bawl mini game too!