Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Lottery & Rupee Race

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you want to win it big? With Hyrule Lottery you can! With Hyrule Lottery's first game, Pick 5, you can win the Jackpot. Pick 5 numbers and you may be the lucky one to win. If no one wins the Jackpot at the drawing the Jackpot will increase. This will keep happening until someone wins. The Jackpot starts at 3000 rupees. This is only the first of many Lottery games to come. You'll also see that we added a Rupee Race. Race to be the ones with the most rupees. What do you get out of it? Bragging rights! Also, in the process of winning the Rupee Race you will earn tons of rupees!

Posted

Wow, thats cool. I'm hoping to win a Lottery, that had been fun :D I am going to be the first one to win!!(before everyone else :unsure: )

Btw, first post!!!

Posted

Mmmmmmm, Lottery... a chance to win big.
Rupees, here I come :D Hehe.

Posted

Neat! :D

Posted

Are you only allowed to buy one ticket at a time?

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='50053' date='Jun 18 2007, 01:41 AM']Do you want to win it big? With Hyrule Lottery you can! With Hyrule Lottery's first game, Pick 5, you can win the Jackpot. Pick 5 numbers and you may be the lucky one to win. If no one wins the Jackpot at the drawing the Jackpot will increase. This will keep happening until someone wins. The Jackpot starts at 3000 rupees. This is only the first of many Lottery games to come. You'll also see that we added a Rupee Race. Race to be the ones with the most rupees. What do you get out of it? Bragging rights! Also, in the process of winning the Rupee Race you will earn tons of rupees![/quote]

yessok but how do i get to the lotry?

Posted

sweet! i bought a ticket... tho i probably won't win...

Posted

nobodys going to win... ever. at least if it's random.The probabality of winning it is, well i don't wabnt to do the math but25 times 24 times 23 and so on to one(or how many tickets you buy.)

Posted

Cool! I love to win :n_n: want to win this thing to xD :zelda: :mask:

Posted

Just bought my ticket. :) This is also my first time spending any rupees... :embarrassed:

Posted

W00t!
Nice
So it's a lot of easier to get rupees!
Can't Wait for more info and the lottery ! :n_n:

*have ticket now* :D

Posted

Neat!
I'm getting my ticket now :D

Posted

from 1 to 25? wow, those odds are pretty low, i mean 1 to 10 would've made it 1 in 100000, now it's just...well, savage, 25^5 unless you can do any order in which case it's less, not sure what exactly though...

as for the rupee race, I though i had a lot, obviously not...I geuss the Deku tree being the only main source at the moment doesn't help that for me, does get kinda boring quite quickly. :unsure:

Posted

Great! I gotta ticket too!

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='50102' date='Jun 18 2007, 09:01 AM']from 1 to 25? wow, those odds are pretty low, i mean 1 to 10 would've made it 1 in 100000, now it's just...well, savage, 25^5 unless you can do any order in which case it's less, not sure what exactly though...

as for the rupee race, I though i had a lot, obviously not...I geuss the Deku tree being the only main source at the moment doesn't help that for me, does get kinda boring quite quickly. :unsure:[/quote]

Yeah, but only the numbers matter, not the sequence in which you put it in. Maybe that can end up imroving the odds?