Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the Violentist Games in History is a Wii Exclusive.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

wow, an "AO" rating for Violence... I really didn't expect anything like that on the Wii, Maybe on the 360... but that's because microsoft has no morals...

Posted

I'm pretty sure several Nintendo approved third party titles have got an M, was red steel an M or a T?

Posted

I like pie! :embarrassed:

Posted

You must be able to rip out peoples organs and brutally murder them in many different ways for it to be an AO rated game just for violece...and i've never seen an AO rated game.Heard of the rating,but never heard of a game getting the rating.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='56369' date='Jul 9 2007, 08:51 AM']I'm pretty sure several Nintendo approved third party titles have got an M, was red steel an M or a T?[/quote]

the godfather, scarface and driver: pararell lines where all m's=)

Posted

Resident Evil 0 was a Nintendo exclusice that was M. Resident Evil 4 was supposed to be, but playstation got the game a year after the Gamecube release.

Posted

The thing is, lots of people have said that they've only given it this rating because it's a videogame, if it was a movie or something it wouldn;t be rated anywhere near as badly.