Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Trading Cards

29 posts in this topic

Posted

A neighboring company to the Nintendo of America, EnterPlay, has made an agreement to produce Twilight Princess Trading Cards.

------

Here is their description:

"This colorful 86-card set will take you on a journey with Link, a farm boy in the land of Hyrule, who is catapulted into an epic adventure to save Hyrule from being enveloped by a looming darkness - the Twilight.

Meet his friends, enemies, the evil bosses he confronts on his mission, and learn useful game tips along the way. Look for key characters, weapons, special game tips, fun content, and more.

You

Posted

Actually, I never heard of this. Thats pretty interesting. :)

Posted

cool il colect them all!

Posted

cool, never heard of it=)

Posted

That's cool, but it sucks that they are only being released in America.
Australia doesn't get much in that respect.:cry:

Posted

Can't wait for EBAY!!! :D :n_n: :squint:

Posted

Never heard of this before, but cool! :D

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I used to be a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and everyone called me a dork...... now I can be a big fan of these, and be called a [i]ZELDA[/i] dork! Anyways, I have never heard of these and I want'em....... When are they coming out? or have they already been released? Where can I buy them?!?!?!?!?

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

Sounds awesome, they'll be good collectors items.

Posted

I never collect any trading cards, maybe I will go to US and buy one just to look at it but just that. :embarrassed:
Nothing to do with this topic but has somebody noticed that the zeldabattlescapes.com has been updated?
Now there is something we can hear.

Posted

It's not old news for me...! That sounds really spiffy!~

$2 per pack doesn't sound that bad, really. I hope they'll sell them sat Gamestop so I won't have to get them off the internet..

I used to be a big Pokemon card freak, but I lost track of all the sets they came out with. I have about 1000 of the original Pokemon cards... I'm such a dork. XD

Posted

Awesome! And just think, that $2 (or $20 cause we all probably won't buy just one :P ) could turn into a cool t-shirt or a wii - well worth it!

And I'm sure some Hyrule.net members will be nice and ship some of these cards to the people in Europe and Austrailia :)

Posted

Not old news to me either, definately odd news though, lol

I would complain that they were only coming out in America, but to be honest I probabbly won't even think about this again now...

Posted

I'm not sure when they're coming out, but they should be at major stores like Walmart and Target (And most likely GameStop too.)

Here are pics of the card packs:

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Not the greatest, but still...... cool......................

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]