Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Trading Cards

29 posts in this topic

Posted

G**D***IT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well. I usually go to America for vacations with my family, so if I see on of those, I'll DEFINATLY Buy it.

And now for something completly Different.

Yesterday was my B - Day! I am muja - effing [b]13[/b] now! Anywho, I'm sure Hyrule.net Announced it was my birthday...If not...SHAME ON YOU, DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!

Back on Topic now.

MAN, I'D [b]ALWAYS [/b] wanted for there to be Zelda Cards for the LONGEST time!!!!!

Any info on how these card differentiate from all the other ones on the market?

Thanks.

Posted

If there are going to be at major stores like Wal-Mart and Target, I'll have to stop by and see if they have any. $2.00 per pack of cards isn't so bad. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a few for my birthday.
I love collecting cards. :D

Posted

thats cool.. the only problem is that if I buy one package I will want to collect them all!

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I must collect them all.........

[size=6]MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size] :evil: :evil: :evil: :wave: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

Thats pretty cool. $2.00 does seem kinda expensive for so little. But when it comes to Zelda...[i]IT Is Never Little[/i].

Here is another website I found for more detail about the cards. Don't look if you want them to be a surprise.

[url="http://www.pinkgodzillagames.com/pink_godzilla_news/zelda_trading_cards_coming_soo.php"]http://www.pinkgodzillagames.com/pink_godz..._coming_soo.php[/url]

Posted

Just like pokemon.. 'Gotta catch them all!'

:P

Thanks for the site Twilightwolves...
The images look really good.. sadly thats probably as close as I'll ever get to them :(

But the tatoo looks really good.. I would so stick that on myself.

Posted

Hmm...It looks like they are only being sold at Nintendo World...according to Ebay anyway. Anywho, you can buy them at Ebay. I'm getting me a box of them today, so That's one down, and one to go, haha. Just go to Ebay and type in Zelda trading cards. They're selling packs on there too, UNOPENED! So you still have a chance at a Wii!

Posted

I'll definaitly buy a few packs. If only they had gum though. . .

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Must......... Have.......... Trading Cards!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

sounds cool i used too collect yu- gi- oh cards but not anymore

Posted

yo just a new kid speaking up, i got a fair few of them, the tat of the royal insignia is now permanent on my arm, i got the actuall tat, and they are pretty sweet, just need to get link :(

Posted

I believe they've discontinued the cards. There now no where to be found where I live. . .:cry:

Posted

[quote name='Linebeck' post='77875' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:43 PM']I believe they've discontinued the cards. There now no where to be found where I live. . .:cry:[/quote]

That sucks but I can't even find any.