Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Malon and bowser

12 posts in this topic

Posted

If you look at Mlon real close you can see that she is is wearing

something around her neck. Well it is a a bowser neckles.

Posted

Nice point, also, you can see a wanted poster of Vaati in the shooting shop/game area if you use C^ to look at the wall where the camera is coming from. :P

Posted

lol! ur right!

Normal_malon2.jpg

Posted

everyone knows that! And they also know there are pictures of Mario, Luigi bowser AND toad (or yoshi) in zelda's room and also there is a yoshi doll for trading in Link's awakening!

Posted

If you shoot the plant in the other window in the castle in OoT, a guard throws a bomb at you. ^.^

Posted

Well,aint that nice...*tosses several daggers through that window,and all the guards come out*...... :(

Anyway...if you climb up the chains on the drawbridge that lets you into hyrule town,and jumps off,you`ll lose a heart,and get a red ruppee or two...i guess that`s what they call insurance?

Posted

It's a game made by nintnedo, there's bound to at least be some mario referances. There's probabbly at least one in every game, we just need to look for them. Hadn't spotted that particular one though, all the pictures i'd looked at before it seemed to show it as two rings. In fact i can;t find any decent pictures anywhere, i'm gonna go get ocarina out to see if this is really true...

Posted

then steal her bowser amulet and enchant it so you have 100 fotified stats permanantly :P

Posted

Does anyone else know any more things like this? I was shocked when I heard about Vaati in the shooting place, you know, Ingo and Talon kinda look like Luigi and Mario. Then Jaws is at the bottom of the diving pool in the Lake Hylia observatory. There are dragons and dragon claw marks all over the Water Temple, and the boss couldn't possibly make those scratches. Hmmm. . .

Posted

Never saw all thos things... hehe, it's funny... :D

Posted

actually, that picture's wrong, im pretty sure its only adult malon who had the bowser nectie clip thingy...

Posted

Yeah, it is, isn't it.....