Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

most diificult boss in twilight princess

25 posts in this topic

Posted

For me the most challenging in OOT is the Shadow Temple, I just can't keep focused on it. I've come to a stand still in my current game because I don't want to go in there and do it. What about you?

Posted

for me it was the water temple it was so confusing same for the lakebed temple in twilight princess

Posted

My most difficult is actually Morheel. He's also my favorite. All the bosses were really cool, just too easy.

Posted

Those were tough, and if I remember right, so was the one from MM.

I guess Nintendo matches water with confusion :huh:

Posted

yeah hey do you remember in twilight princess in zoras domain there was this goron underwater isnt that weird

Posted

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how he could be underwater. It was funny.

My most difficult is actually Morheel. He's also my favorite. All the bosses were really cool, just too easy.

I actually found him kinda easy, but the way you fought him was pretty cool.

Posted

yeah that was funny he has to breath some time so what do you think the greatest zelda game of all time is?

Posted

That's an easy question for me: Ocarina of Time. It took Zelda to a whole new level. I'm not sure why, but I could play that game for hours and end up doing nothing but running around and spending rupees.

Posted

yeah ocarina of time is the greatest in fact it was rated the best game of all time

Posted

The most difficult one? Well, the only boss where I died was Zant, so I suppose he was a little difficult. It took me a long time to defeat Stallord, and Argorok. The dragon, Argorok, was pretty difficult for me. It took me about a half-hour to beat him.