Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Everybody turn on your Wii's and look at the news!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

In Japan, that is, but what's to say that won't happen in America.

I was playing Twilight Princess and got stuck...(D**N Falcon, being so near to the waterwheel, and...Sorry.) So then I went to the Everybody votes channel, checked up, voted, saw the results, yadda, yadda, yadda, BUT....I got this compelling urge to look under the news channel, and I looked (Not imediatly, mind you) in the Technology section, and what should pop up, but a News headline called: "The Wii has outsold the PS3."

It talked about, in Japan, how the Wii has sold 270, 974 Wii consoles and the PS3 has only sold 41, 628 Copies.

Well, what about the Xbox 360?

Well, LET'S CHECK!!!!!!

Microsoft has only sold 17, 616 Consoles!!!!!!!!

Well, enough about Japan, what about America?

LET'S FIND OUT!!!!!!!

Nintendo has sold 5.84 Million consoles WORLDWIDE (That INCLUDES America), 2.37 Million in the Americas, and 2.0 Million in Japan!

And Sony?

Sony has sold 5. 5 million PS3 consoles in the Fiscal month of March.

Nintendo has traded in 45, 700 Yen (that's $371.54) Up 1.8 percent.

This Is your friendly neighbourhood Hylian Twili, with his first news Topic since God - knows - when.

GOOD NIGHT! (Or Day)

Hylian Twili, Nintendo News, Canada. :D

Posted

this is old, the wii's been outselling everything for months, everybody knows that....

and the Japan hate microsoft and the xbox because its not from Japan, period, which is why it sells so badly there, everywhere else the 360 is still ahead (in total not weekly sales) but the Wii is catching up.

You can check out roughly up to date sales numbers at www.nexgenwars.com

sorry, if i sound a tad angry, but its just you had me excited and I thought there was a new channel, although it wouldn't have affected me because my wi-fi adapter's broken at the moment :cry:

Posted

this is old, the wii's been outselling everything for months, everybody knows that....

and the Japan hate microsoft and the xbox because its not from Japan, period, which is why it sells so badly there, everywhere else the 360 is still ahead (in total not weekly sales) but the Wii is catching up.

You can check out roughly up to date sales numbers at www.nexgenwars.com

sorry, if i sound a tad angry, but its just you had me excited and I thought there was a new channel, although it wouldn't have affected me because my wi-fi adapter's broken at the moment :cry:

Ah Well.

Thought I'd Update. :D

Oh and while I have that link: Anothe News Topic!

Posted

This isn't news at all...

The PS3 has sold 3m consoles...

The Wii has sold 8-frikkin-million...

And the XBox 360 has sold 10 million.

And you can't get past that part in TP? C'mon...

Posted

This isn't news at all...

The PS3 has sold 3m consoles...

The Wii has sold 8-frikkin-million...

And the XBox 360 has sold 10 million.

And you can't get past that part in TP? C'mon...

nah, that was on Wii. i have both versions now. I got past it. I'm past the forest temple.

On GC, I'm in the final temple.

Posted

this is probably going to be closed

Posted

there's no point just saying its going to be closed, if noone comments on it, it just dies on itself, but nooooo, now I have to do some work...