Favorite quote in the Zelda series?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

This is an old topic. :biggrin:

(Sorry about the double-post, I just had to bring it back.)

Posted

If all else fails when your reviving threads, use fire.

Posted

This isn't my favorite quote but an ironic one. It's the one in TP at the end when Minda turns to her normal self and says this to link.

"What? Am I too beautiful you have no words left?" (Midna.)

My favorite quote however is one by Malo.

"Do you know what time it is? Why would we be open at this time of night, and don't say the costumers always right." (Malo)

Posted

"LINK, MAH BOOOY!" ~ King of Hyrule, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule in the CD-i Philips game. >___>

Posted

Lol. Your quote was touching, Muffin.

Posted

Link: How about a kiss? For luck!

Zelda: Huh!

(I'd like to thank youtube poops for that)

Posted

Here's mine:

"Ahh! Ahh! You are a bad boy. Link!"

-Marin from Link's Awakening

After the third dungeon, when you have to talk to Marin and she follows you around. If you break a pot, she says that. I just think that it could be taken the wrong way....

Posted

"Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other" ~Zelda

"This is not over yet!"~Ganondorf

"Link.....I.......See You Later"~Midna

I loved the Zelda quote, Ganondorf's face as he was stabbed was PRICELESS, and the Midna one made me cry :cry:

Posted

"WELL, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SE ME, PRINCESS!" ~ Link

Posted

"WELL, EXCUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!" ~ Link

Sorry, had to shorten it. Too long. xD Lol nice quote though. This might entertain you:

My favorite quote... hmm..:

"I will risk everything to deny you!" (Midna, TP)

Posted

The part where Link say ''ugh'' like he allways do :biggrin:

I cant stop laughing