Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Virtua Fighter 5 coming to the 360,and ps3 price tag dropped

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Not like anyone on this site cares about the xbox,but I was reading OXM the other day and I found a review for Virtua Fighter5,one of the two good games the ps3 has.It said that Vf5 was no longer going to be a ps3 exclusive,which means that us smarter people who didn't spend 600 bucks on a remake of the ps2 with better graphics and a six axis control thing that was ripped off from the Wii and only has 2 good games can now play Virtua Fighter5,one of the best next gen fighting games ever made[or so I hear].I've also heard on TV that the idiots working at Sony finally did something right and dropped the ps3's price tag down to 500.Now those of us with less holes burning in our pockets now have a better chance of getting a ps3,which,believe it or not,has some good games coming it's way,like Lair.

Posted

dropped the ps3's price tag down to 500.

I hope this won't mean that it's sales numbers will increase... I know! I'll start an anti-sony campain! starting now. Do Not under any circumstances buy ps3!

Posted

we've already got a rant topic about the ps3 so keep that stuff to there.

As for everything else, the $100 price drop isn't going to help much, its still much more expensive than anything else (twice the price of the wii still) and it's losing all its exclusives....

Posted

Yeah,but the price drop is a start.Aside from the ps3,I CAN GET VF5!!!!!! :joy::joy:

but the ps3 has also lost FF13 and DMC4. :joy::joy: