Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Infinite Bombs and Arrows Glitch (Twilight Princess)

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I will tell you all... How to get infinite, yes, INFINITE bombs AND arrows.

You'll need the ability to transform into a wolf, 20 rupees, and a clawshot or two.

This has to be one of the most awesome glitches of all time.

For people who can't use videos because of dial-up, I'll give you directions.

1] Go to Lake Hylia and transform into a wolf.

2] Go to the Bird's minigame near the waterfall.

3] Play the game, and instantly crash into something.

4] Decline the offer to play the game again.

5] Transform into a human.

6] Go into the water to the left, (Or right, GC users)

7] Once you're suspended in the water, SUSPENDED, as in swimming, not wading, hold Z, (Or R for GC users) and take out your clawshot.

8] Hold down the button for the Clawshot, and Z/R, and swim through the small cliff. (You may have to search for it; I can't provide pics yet]

9] Keep swimming until you fall into the sky.

10] The bird will now ask you if you want to play the game again. (Yes, as a human) Accept, and you'll be playing the game.

11] NOTICE, if you go in any direction with the control stick on the Wii version, you'll jump off the cliff as a human.

-You actually have to do this, but flying without direction is fun. (The camera gets stuck when playing like this)

12] Do NOT finish the minigame. Crash into something. (You'll just get out of the cave if you finish) Now you'll be on an invisible cliff. Jump off into the SKY, not the water.

13] You'll respawn in the bomb minigame. Transform into a wolf and jump into the water.

14] You'll be a deformed wolf in a canoe,as if you just left the minigame. DO NOT DO ANYTHING BESIDES SENSE. YOU WILL FREEZE THE GAME ON THAT CUTSCENE.

15] When the Zora asks you if you want to play again, tell her yes, and give her the twenty rupees.

16] You'll be in the Afrowoman's house. (I know her name, her afro's just funny XD)

-As a side note of fun, you can talk to the Afro Woman as a wolf, and if you go behind that yellow jar and turn at an angle, you'll be shaking oddly. If you teleport like that, you'll have a "Wolf-seizure'

17] Teleport out, to anywhere, and transform into a human. You'll have infinite bombs and arrows, or Bomb Arrows.

EXPLANATION OF HOW THIS WORKS.

I thought this over, and I have some experience in Gamemaking, so here's a good explanation of what most likely happens when you do this glitch.

1] Once you crashed out of the minigame the first time as a wolf, you set a respawn point for your character. You'll notice this also happens when you come out of doors, or generally just when you change rooms. However, Lake Hylia has no place you can fall down a hole, so they didn't worry about it. (Well, we discovered you can fall down something,but they didn't count on people discovering it.)

2] The Clawshot-through-the-cliff is just basic seams. You push against a flawed seam, and you'll get through it.

3] When Link has no object collisions at a certain level across the Y axis, he'll fall down a hole, instead of falling infinitely. In other words, if he goes too far down without touching something like water, or ground, he'll fall through a hole. They apparently had a stopping point under Lake Hylia, which you'll notice if you use Iron Boots. You'll keep falling through the water under Lake Hylia until a certain point, where it seems to stop.

4] You set a respawn point with the bird, correct? They put in a code that says the last place where you changed rooms would be your respawn place should you fall through a hole, sandpit, etc.

You'll find the bird talks to you because that is the first action that happens when you change rooms from the bird's minigame.

5] Link spawns on the cliff, while the bird goes off without you because Link sets his spawning point as the beginning of the room, so he goes to the first solid ground, or water that he can. The camera gets stuck because it's trying to use two different views, so it gets stuck on the rock because that's as far as Link can see. He can't see behind the rock.

6] Once you fall off the cliff, you'll spawn in the bomb minigame place. This is because Link naturally spawns there, because normally it's impossible for him to get into the room as the other minigame. You forced him into the other minigame.

7] Once you transform into a wolf and jump into the water, you'll be deformed into a canoe. The deformation is because the canoe is trying to force Wolf Link into Link's body frame. The endless stretches of grey and other such colors are because this body frame forcing is making some of the vertices, (Edges, corners, etc.) stretch to infinity, where normally they have a limit. Sometimes people's Link model has a "Brown Pole" coming out of their boot, because one of the vertices is glitched. You can fix the boot thing by erasing your file. The reason WolfLink jumps out of the boat when you try to attack is because he has to jump into the first spot in front of him that isn't occupied by a wall, and since it'sjust water and a canoe he's not even supposed to be in, he jumps in. It freezes because Link never reaches the room change at the end of the waterfall.

8] Once you accept the minigame challenge once again, Iza gives you infinite bombs and arrows for the minigame. Once youteleport out, you never touched the room change that resets this ability.

There you go! Extreme glitch performed with ultra weird coincidences!

Have fun!

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sounds useful.Nice find,Sahaqiel.

Posted

Thanks! I added a general explanation up there as well.

It's extreeeemely useful when in Cave of Ordeals, believe me. I am the type of guy who surfs for glitches.

Meow Mix!

Sahaqiel

Posted

It's useful, but man is it long-winded.

I'm not the best at performing glitches, so I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off anyway.

Posted

Are you kidding? It's extremely easy.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow that's awesome, probably the biggest tp glitch so far :wacko:

Posted

Nah. The ability to get Ganondorf off a cliff is. It's hilariously anticlimactic.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow :huh: There's a lot you have to do, though. I'm definately going to try this ASAP.

Posted

Amazing glitch...

Why in those videos they look like it's so easy to make them? I can't do any glitch :cry:

Anyway, nice find Sahaqiel

Posted

It's completely and totally easy for me O_o

I didn't know any would really have any trouble with this. Getting through the cliff? Because that has to be the hardest part, and I can get through it in less than 2 seconds. Literally. You push up against it and voila! Instant through-the-cliff. You just need to push forward. When you can't go any more forward, tilt the control stick slightly to the left. (Right for GC)

If you need any help, just ask!

Sahaqiel

Posted

wow im going to try that

Posted

cool that would be useful before doing the second battle with skull kid

Posted

I forgot to add something here.

The following cancels the glitch:

Restarting the game

Dying

The following does NOT cancel the glitch:

Falling down a hole

Getting an upgrade to your quiver/bomb bag

Finding more arrows/bombs

Playing minigames, (Still unconfirmed for the bomb arrow minigame)

Shooting "too many" arrows, or throwing "too many" bombs. (They really are infinite =P)

(Also, yes, they're very useful for Skull Kid battles.)

I'll add more if I can think of more =P

Sahaqiel