Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Wii Sequel

8 posts in this topic

Posted

:wacko::wacko::wacko: When Reggie Fils-Aime announced the wii, he also announced that an original zelda would be created along with mario, metroid etc. Then Twilight Princess was released, and another ORIGINAL ZELDA TITLE WAS RE-CONFIRMED. Then at the beginning of this year, Eiji Aonuma claimed that the new Zelda had been in the works for at least a year. But now at E3'07, Aonuma and Zelda's own creator Shigueru Miyamoto claim that it may be a possiblilty if they even plan to make another Zelda game and there have been few ideas but nothing in stone yet, but they are not nearly ready to begin another game. WHAT THE HECK?! :cry: Why would they lie about the game being a year old?!

Here's the original article:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/804/804241p1.html

Posted

They can be in the process of making the game with it being a year old and still be testing everything out, they may not have nailed down, storyline, controls, timeline positioning, graphics or anything like that, but it's all in the process of making a videogame, it just means that it's not ready to unveil yet and unveiling a Zelda game after only a year's work on it is unwise anyway.

Posted

They are probably just going to announce it when it is already, as stated above, set in stone... or close to being finished. That way they will be ready to answer questions about the game with confidence.

Posted

I'm sure that the problem with TP was that they revealed too much information about it too soon. Then, the fans to get too excited and Nintendo was forced to rush it too much. Maybe we'll hear more about this new Wii game later on.

Posted

I sure hope we hear about it...

But if they do make it, they better put in a majic meter. Nintendo really dissapointed me with that...

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I found something that might be the next legend of zelda. I saw this video thee could be a possiblility that the game will be like final fantasy, like in the future final fantasy. Link might be riding a motorcycle instead of epona, but the motorcycle will be named epona

Posted

That video is fake, it was an Aprils joke from wii-tv.net I think.

Posted

Agreed. It did did take an awful lot of time to calm down everyone at IGN boards, though.

April Fools Day can be annoying. I still write all over anyone who's sleeping near me.

Sahaqiel