Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It tales a lickin'

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Today the unthinkable happened, my precious iPOD Nano which I had for 2 years was by my own ineptitude munched in my car door. But amazingly aside from a dented case and cracked screen it STILL PLAYS. of course the LCD crystals are or rather were bleeding through into the outer screen leaving only a small portion of the lower left hand corner visible, but if you look hard enough you can still see the album name. It just goes to show you that Apple inc really makes a fine product.

post-4364-1184291870_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1184291882_thumb.jpg

Posted

Wow, It did take quite a beating there... :huh: And I thought I was treating mine bad with the scratches on the screen...but then again, I try to keep everything perfect, and one little slight scratch can make me feel like I need a new one. :embarrassed: Though eventually I get over it....

Posted

It still plays? I thought it wouldn't work after it got smashed. I would be more careful with it next time.

Posted

Wow :huh: ,

I need an Ipod...

Posted

It still plays? I thought it wouldn't work after it got smashed. I would be more careful with it next time.

I know, it's cool i'm listening to it right now...Beach boys!!!!!!!!

Posted

Wow, Apple really does make good products ^^

Well...'cept (from what I've heard) laptops. My mom's friend got one and it had a huge problem with it (It kept shutting off or something) She tried everything and finally called Apple to inform them of the news. She asked if she could get it switched (she paid good money for it) and Apple refused to take it and switch it! So I don't trust their laptops :unsure:

Posted

wow it still works i need to get a ipod