Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ocarina of Time Fairy Sword

47 posts in this topic

Posted

hey my friend has told me that there is a big a very BIG secret in LOZ Oot im trying to see if it is true if not then i shuld feel bad listening to my dumb friend :embarrassed:

1 there is a way to get the farys sword in Oot (but he says he forgot :mellow: )

2 there is a silver tunic in Oot :o

3 there is a way to get the whole tryforce

if these are wrong i got my heart rate up for nothen

and i shuld stop listening to my friend <_<

Posted

1) false

2) false

3) I think it might be possible on the japanese version, but we've already got a topic on that.

Having said that, im not entirely sure, so there's no reason to lock it, although, im pretty sure they are false and just more of the numerous OoT related false rumours...

Posted

Though i am sure the fairy's sword isnt in Oot, I can tell u it is in MM. Get all the stray

fairies in the Stone Tower Temple. :)

Posted

there isn't a fairy sword in OoT but you've got the Big goron sword, wich is huge!

Posted

yes the Big Goron sword is awesome and very strong, it would have been cool if you could use the Great Fairy Sword in OOT though. :)

Posted

the fairy sword is the coolest definately :D

Posted

It's also a weapon for Link in Soul Calibur 2! :D

Posted

k thax fellow zelda fans, now i know i shuldnt listen to my friend who tinks he knows everyting about zelda :embarrassed: ill listen to my other friend who knows everything you dont need to know about zelda :D

post-871-1154111066_thumb.jpg

Posted

i still want to buy the game, i heard it is cool... but i can't find it anywhere :( :(

Posted

I found it on amazon for about a fiver (roughly about 7-8 euros for you gratock), you should be able to find it somewhere online at least...

Posted

What?They stopped selling it?...I still see it at Gamestop...anyway...*goes to try and get the great fairy sword in Soul Calibur 2*

Posted

I did not know he could use that sword in the game :o

Posted

i <3 soal calaber 2

even though i dont own it yet :embarrassed:

thats on my wishlist after i get zelda TP and a wii :D

Posted

They also say that you don't need a Gameshark or the Collusuem disc to get Jirachi in the Pokemon games for G.B.A. My opinion? Lies. Why does anyone listen to Ign? GET IT IN2 YER HEADS PEOPLEZ!! THERE IS NO EFFING TRIFORCE IN OoT!!!!! SORRY TO BURST YER BUBBLE, DUDE, BUT YOU DID GET YER HOPES OF 4 NOTHING! Y DO PEOPLE LISTEN 2 THESE DARN RUMORS? THEY ARE EFFING FALSE, ALL OF THESE ONES YER FRIEND TOLD U!! YER FRIEND IS LOOKIN' FOR ATTENTION, DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!

*off topic: I wanted to be called Link-vs_Sora (Username) !!!!! (pretends to cry) *

Posted

My memory card came with soul calibur 2 data. It alreadt had everything unlocked, exept one charector and a couple of the bad/joke weapons. :D