Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deathly Hallows Alternate Ending

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I figured this was the best place to post it, since everything else is Zelda-related.

Anyway, I have a very short alternate ending for the book.

There are no DH spoilers, I'm not that cruel. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus Snape was not having a good day. His wife was threatening to leave him, his children were insufferable brats ... but most of all, what really irritated him was that damn patient of his, that Potter boy. Why did he, of all the careworkers at Hogwarts Asylum, have to be stuck with that absolutely insane boy for a patient?

All the bloody day, while he wheeled Potter around the halls, he had to listen to ridiculous descriptions of wizards, dragons, “Vole D. Mort” and God knows what else. It was enough to drive you insane, and to be quite honest, Snape was at the end of his rope. When he found himself knocking on the Asylum Head’s door later that day, Snape had only one thing on his mind.

“Come in, Severus,” said a voice from within.

The doctor looked around the office as he entered. Every time he was here, he always took note of how dark and dreary it was. The curtains were always pulled shut, several odd jars lay about the room, and Dr. Riddle’s desk was as dusty as could be, almost like it were never used.

Before Snape could say a word, Dr. Riddle said, with a low, dry voice, “You’re here about the Potter boy.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yes, sir,” said Snape, feeling a sudden burst of uneasiness sweep through his stomach. “I’ve, uh, been having troubles with him, and-“

“And you’d like to change your assignment?” Riddle interrupted. Snape nodded. “That’s just fine, no need to worry,” said Riddle slowly, and Snape felt as if every word was a dagger, spit out from the man’s lips. “Don't worry about the boy, I’ll assign him to Dr. Malfoy instead. Have a good day, Severus.”

As Dr. Snape left, he briefly wondered why he felt so worried and sick to his stomach. Just then, a voice came over the speakers.

“The patient ‘Dumbledore’ is on the roof,” said the voice, “all workers please help to detain him.”

Cursing under his breath, Snape ran towards the stairs. If it isn't one bloody patient, it's another, he thought to himself. This will be the last time that damn Dumbledore tries to jump, or my name isn’t Dr. Severus Snape.

END

Posted

Interesting and very well written,

It's also nice to see you back again.

Posted

Lol I saw something along the lines of this on Ign.com, they were really funny ^^ Nicely done!

Posted

interesting

Posted

Is weird to see something of Harry Potter here... I actually go to a Harry Potter fans club but I'm not used to see those things here :embarrassed:

(Yeah, I go to a Harry Potter fans club, leave me alone)

I liked it, well done! :biggrin:

I love how "Dr. Malfoy" sounds.. :check:

Posted

Interesting Alternative ending.

Can't wait to see how the last Harry Potter book ends! :biggrin:

Posted

Sad to say, I know how the book ends, and I'm not happy about it. I really wish I could forget until I actually read it.

Be careful around Harry Potter sites, Youtube, Facebook, etc. for the next little while.

Posted

Be careful around Harry Potter sites, Youtube, Facebook, etc. for the next little while.

I will. Plus, when I buy it, I won't have time to read it, I'm re-reading the Half Blood Prince, because I forgot a whole bunch of stuff in it (after seeing the 5th hp movie in the theaters like 2 hours ago, I felt like reading Half Blood Prince lol) ^^