What's Your Favorite Minigame?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

What is your favorite mini game in legend of zelda? I like the star mini game in tp and the cannonball one from wind waker

Posted

i dono i havent given it much thought i like sledding against the yettis and canoeing blowing up jars ith bomb arrows and hitting the fruit as wolf link i like the star game 2 off of tp i guess i just havent given it much thought :unsure:

Posted

i like the canoing game in tp too and racing yeta and beating her was hard

Posted

yea facing yeta you had to take the secret passage and jump the gaps :D yeto was just plain slow

Posted

i keep on falling ff the edge when i do the secret passageways

Posted

I love the canon game in WW!

-SPOOoOSH!-

Posted

yeah thats funny slooosh kerbloooom!!!

Posted

My favorite is the Letter Sorting game from WW. I don't know why, but I love it. :biggrin: I could play it for hours trying to break my record. :biggrin:

Posted

Yeti Snowboarding in Twilight Princess. :D

Posted

My favorite minigame is probably snowboarding in Twilight Princess, and the mailing in Wind Waker. :biggrin:

You know what I just noticed? There wasn't a shooting gallery in TP. In MM and Oot, you play those minigames to carry more arrows... it would have been nice if they did it in TP. The STAR game could have gotten a different prize...

Posted

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker had the best minigames, in both there's actually quite a lot littered about the world.

Ocarina of time's were mostly based off arrow shooting, which was pretty cool though.

Isn't Izzy's Wild Ride technically a shooting range?

Posted

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker had the best minigames, in both there's actually quite a lot littered about the world.

Ocarina of time's were mostly based off arrow shooting, which was pretty cool though.

yes it is i like that minigame too

Posted

Forgot about that minigame... :embarrassed:

I guess it kinda is, but I don't like the idea of losing points if you crash into something. It's hard to control the canoe for me...

Posted

I love looking up at the Eldin Bridge from way down in the Zora River. It is pretty dumb though how there are tons of waterfalls. Where are those supposed to be coming from?

Posted

Random tributaries that go between the sections of the map, seeing some of them in the middle of map would've been nice though, like in the first trailer...