Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

petition to get LOZ mangas in the us in english

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Petition subject - Publish the Zelda mangas in English

Petition description:

This petition is devoted to the Zelda no Densetsu, or Legend of Zelda, mangas which have yet to be published in the English-speaking countries. Many of these mangas are created by Akira Himekawa and Ataru Cagiva. I personally have read fan-translations of these mangas, and they are amazing. And with the release of Twilight Princess and soon Phantom Hourglass, Zelda may regain more popularity. So, why not publish these mangas over here? We\'d appreciate the support.

Our goal:

To collect at least 10,000 signatures before sending this to major manga publishers and possibly Nintendo of America.

--------------------

if your interested in the manga http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_from_Th...of_Zelda_series then go on this site to sign up its free

http://petitionbook.com/sign_petition/Publ...%20in%20English

Posted

YES!!!!!

FINALLY!!!

someone else who knows of the mangas!!

ive got one of the LoZ mangas (Four Swords vol 2) and would to have this (and all the others) in english :D

Posted

YES!!!!!

FINALLY!!!

Lol I know of the mangas as well, they are awesome :biggrin:

Posted

YES!!! :grinninglink:the mangas are awesome it would be cool if they made one for twilight princes

Posted

A twilight princess one would be pretty nice :D

Posted

I would like it if they did bring the LoZ Mangas to the US in English. :biggrin: If they were in English, maybe they could be posted on this site?

Posted

that would be cool

Posted

YES!!!!!

FINALLY!!!

ive got one of the LoZ mangas (Four Swords vol 2) and would to have this (and all the others) in english :D

THEN woud you mind helping me pass this around i am new and not reolly shure how most things work on this site :embarrassed: plus no one i know is on this site so i got no frends on contscts if you coud help spread the word that woud be nice^^ and helpfull

Posted

Sure no problem ill go around posting this on other sites :D

Posted

I totally agree!!!!!! Bring on the Manga!!!! You have my total support! :biggrin:

Posted

Himekawa-san is my hero! Oh, and if you haven't read any of the books, you can read them in english at Zelda-infinite.com and find 'manga' under

'fan stuff.' they also have the minish cap manga.