Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Harry Potter - DO NOT POST SPOILERS

23 posts in this topic

Posted

This is funny, everyone here queued up for hours to get it, and I just walked into Angus and Robertson's (my book shop) and bought one.

XD, that happened to me too. I hadn't been paying attention to the HP news for a year maybe, and then I was bored and went to an HP site. I was surprised to see that the book was coming out at night. I called my local bookstore and they said they were selling them already. I just walked in with my dad and got one. ^_^

I got it on friday night and read nonstop untill sunday. It was 3:00 am when I finished it.

Honestly, this was the perfect book.

The only bad thing is that the epilogue is too short.

Posted

SPOILER!

Snape kills Dumbledore! (Dear God, if you don't get the reference, I'll have to kill you.)

...Srsly. Anyway, here's a Harry Potter themed comic. It's not spoiler. Promise.

http://fanboys-online.com/index.php?cid=213

Posted

Are we allowed to discuss the book in this thread, at least under spoiler tags? :embarrassed:

Posted

Are we allowed to discuss the book in this thread, at least under spoiler tags? :embarrassed:

Maybe someone should make a seperate topic about Harry Potter, containing spoilers so you guys can chat about it?

Posted

Maybe someone should make a seperate topic about Harry Potter, containing spoilers so you guys can chat about it?

I'll do it :biggrin: *goes*

Posted

So my copy of the next book comes in tomorrow. Is anyone else getting it? DO NOT POST SPOILERS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE.

i'm halfway through it already...

me mom preorderd it for for my b-day

Posted

it was sad, but good

Posted

What did everyone else think?