Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE TP Beta Creatures!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for post this GREAT News! :joy:

Posted

Cool. I've been through alot of the files on that disc, and I didn't find these. I've searched the whole disc for the beta forest level though, and sadly, it's not there... T_T

Posted

That sucks. I can't believe they removed that entire forest.

Posted

Kewl. :joy:

Posted

The forest would have been awesome... I got disappointed with Faron Woods. Nice find anyway HT=)

Posted

i don't think the forest was going to be that good, in fact Faron woods (without the fog) is pretty close, I don't think the forest would've ended up being anything particularly special anyway.

Some more wooded bits in hyrule field might've been nice though.

Posted

yes i agree hyrule field could use more trees but i would like to walk in the trees no to stop because its in 2d or they put a wall there

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='61399' date='Jul 30 2007, 12:48 PM']The forest would have been awesome... I got disappointed with Faron Woods. Nice find anyway HT=)[/quote]
I wasn't too thrilled w/ Faron Woods either. It just didn't have the common "zelda woods" feeling. This forest looks a lot more suiting, but I guess there had to have been a reason they took it out :blinky:

Posted

great find. i like the imp poe thing

Posted

woot! i like thee meter giant! :joy: he would make a good roll in the evil army!!