Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

your favorite part of MM

14 posts in this topic

Posted

i was thinking about posting this for awhile now but never did.

but here i am posting it.lol

and i was just wandering wat your favorite part of MM is and why, and why you even like the game.

wat:my favorite part is the goron races

why:cuz it's fun

why:and pretty much the whole reason i like the game is that you can rebeat bosses and mini-bosses.

why2:the other reason why i like the game is cuz i like to mess around as "the masked warrior"i choose my favorite mask and be only link as i run around fighting ,getting rupees,and such.

and again i was wandering

wat

why

why2

Posted

My favorite part is probably the entire Ikana section of the game. I loved it. The Goron races are fun too.

Posted

I don't know why, but I really like Clock Town. I can sense the forebodement and doom which radiates from the area and I love it. The way the characters all stick to their schedule (spelling?) even though the hour of death is nigh. Oh, it's beautiful in the same way that the Twilight Realm from TP is beautiful.

Also Ikana and Stone Tower Temple are cool too.

Posted

Yes, Majora's Mask was a beautiful game. So detailed.

Like the workers still working on the tower even as the moon falls.

Posted

Well, it isn't really a favorite part, but it stands out in my mind. (I haven't played MM in a while, so I don't remember names)

When Link is pulling the Zora out of the water. Then he dies and Link gets the mask. It just has this feeling that sticks in my mind.

Posted

I guess I'd say that the Ikana region and Stone Temple also was a good part in the game like others have said.

Posted

Oh! Of course!

The Alien invasion! That part rocks!

Cows. . . :squint:

Posted

Oh! Of course!

The Alien invasion! That part rocks!

Cows. . . :squint:

I sometimes get tense on that side quest. Especially when you are in front of the barn at 1:00 a.m. waiting for 2:30 a.m., ready with enough arrows and on Epona.

I always remember the part were you play the Song of Healing for Darunia and Mikau. Each has their own memories, and rethinking them makes them finally rest in peace. Especially Mikau's, where he dreams he finally helped Lulu get her voice.

Posted

:biggrin: I think mm is better than ocerina of time much more suspence. 3 days that start over and over and over again how much more suspence than that

my spelling sucks get over it

abstract.bmp

abstract.bmp

Posted

I've gotta disagree.

Majora's Mask was so detailed, you really got involved with the characters. It felt like you knew everyone of of them, and you quickly grew to love them and know their problems. Saving someone felt much more meaningful when it was possible to see the consequence for not saving them.

Posted

It was a strange sensation. Like knowing that Anju will be talking to her mother (if you got the room key) at 9:30pm of the second day. Or that she's cries at the laundry pool at around 2 of the same day.

See, I know those details off the top of my head. That's how the game sets itself apart from the rest.

Posted

I like a lot of parts in MM. I like it when the Four Giants catch the Moon, the Alien Invasion, and many others.

Posted

Yeah, MM really gave its characters lives.

Posted

proably when you beat the holy living crap out of the majoras mask when your fierce diety link