Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

damn you nintendo why dont you just make one console that plays every nintendo game

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I say the shortest life cycle because the incremental upgrade to most consoles in processing power and that's how technology advances the most. The wii has by far the least of the three, I did say that the wiimote and balance board will probabbly greatly lengthen the cycle, but it still stands that that's how things work.

And i said anymore, i.e. circa DS and Wii

Posted

I say the shortest life cycle because the incremental upgrade to most consoles in processing power and that's how technology advances the most. The wii has by far the least of the three, I did say that the wiimote and balance board will probabbly greatly lengthen the cycle, but it still stands that that's how things work.

I don't think your right. I think the wii will live just as long as the ps3 or x-box 360, but at the end we'll just have to wait and see.

Posted

consoles tend to last roughly the same amount of time, in fact technically the shortest life cycle last generation was the xbox, although the gamecube wasn't doing much when it was retired. The ps2 is still going really...

Posted

Last time I heard from Dustin on this topic he said all users should be able to change it 2x every 30 days, moderator or not.

I'll get him to view this thread.

@Link4331 -

to change your name go to 'My Controls' then on the left, under the heading of Personal Profile, the very last one is 'Change Display Name'.

yeah, I heard ps2 is outselling ps3 :huh:

Posted

i wish i had a wii every time i go to buy one theyre all out my town is lame when it comes to video games i had to wait 3 months after ps2 came out to actually see it in a store

Posted

order onw from amazon or something, they seem to have plenty now, although they're still selling aty a fast rate.

Posted

I know this is relating to a conversation a bit earlier in this topic, and I might be saying essentially the same things as Gingerlink.

The reason the Nintendo Wii will probably have the short console life cycle is because it will eventually have to keep up with the other two consoles once Sony and Microsoft start creating games that aren't just gameplay wise good, but once they tap into the recesses of their system's graphic technology. Nintendo will then have to consider what they will be up against with that and do something to keep up with the technology.

Posted

It's all for good reason, but I see your angry financially.

Posted

if they did that then the price would be crazy high. then nobody would buy it and nintendo would go out of business