Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mii making business

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Well for the people that own a Wii, i am making a mii making business. just tell me or show me a picture of someone u would like to be transformed into a mii. the only cost is it will be a 10 rupee fee. im not really sure that i will get alot of clients but hey, there must be at least one. Thanks for your time! :biggrin:

Posted

Well for the people that own a Wii, i am making a mii making business. just tell me or show me a picture of someone u would like to be transformed into a mii. the only cost is it will be a 10 rupee fee. im not really sure that i will get alot of clients but hey, there must be at least one. Thanks for your time! :biggrin:

RIP - OH - HOF!!!

We don't even get these miis. This is basically a scam.

This should be locked. If you don't want this locked, take away the rupees. Otherwise, SCAAAAAAAAAA - AMMMMMM!!!!!!

Posted

for one thing, it's 10 rupees, which is almost nothing, if someone gets scammed, they can say, he gets no more business, I don't see why it should be locked...I mean if someone DOES get scammed, then yer, it will be locked, but I don't see why you're saying that now...

Posted

for one thing, it's 10 rupees, which is almost nothing, if someone gets scammed, they can say, he gets no more business, I don't see why it should be locked...I mean if someone DOES get scammed, then yer, it will be locked, but I don't see why you're saying that now...

I'm glad you did this calmly. (sorry for god - modding) Now... yeah it's ten rupees, but A: we never get to have these, and B: double post or not, if someone keeps posting here, they easily lose all their rupees, and they only way of getting them back is Deku tree or lottery, both of which are by chance.

All in all: SCAM.

Posted

Well I like the idea. sounds pretty cool to me.

Posted

Ooooh! I wanna try!

My Hero, The One, The Only, The Hobbidin Hu-bbidin, Bill Cosby. Don't tell me he's not kick ass, or he'll kick your ass. Kung-Fu style. Upside down. 'Cause thats how he rolls. Upside down. Upside down and coo. And with an iron fist of awesomeness. Funky 70s awesomeness. The most important man in history awesomeness. Bill Cosby awesomeness. Yeah, I know, he's the bomb. He rules. Get in line to bow. No cutsees. I was first. Bill rules. My main man Bobby Cosby. Holy crap, could he be any more awesome. No. No he couldn't. Bill Cosby is as awesome as awesome gets. End of story. The end. Not really. Its never the end with Bill Cosby. This guy'll never die. I mean, he doesn't look any different than he did 40 years ago. This guy don't age. He's immortal. Bill Cosby is immortal. You wanna know why? 'Cause he's awesome. Yes, I know he's awesome. Don't tell me he ain't, or your wrong. He's Bill freakin' Cosby. The turning point in history. You wanna know why the dinosaurs all died? 'Cause he got sick of them. He's that freakin' coo. There's only two words that could end this ode properly. You know what they are. Are you ready though? Here they come. Full speed. Make sure your sittin' down. Bill. Cosby.

Thank you, thank you very much.

post-561-1186420898_thumb.jpg

Posted

Ooooh! I wanna try!

My Hero, The One, The Only, The Hobbidin Hu-bbidin, Bill Cosby. Don't tell me he's not kick ass, or he'll kick your ass. Kung-Fu style. Upside down. 'Cause thats how he rolls. Upside down. Upside down and coo. And with an iron fist of awesomeness. Funky 70s awesomeness. The most important man in history awesomeness. Bill Cosby awesomeness. Yeah, I know, he's the bomb. He rules. Get in line to bow. No cutsees. I was first. Bill rules. My main man Bobby Cosby. Holy crap, could he be any more awesome. No. No he couldn't. Bill Cosby is as awesome as awesome gets. End of story. The end. Not really. Its never the end with Bill Cosby. This guy'll never die. I mean, he doesn't look any different than he did 40 years ago. This guy don't age. He's immortal. Bill Cosby is immortal. You wanna know why? 'Cause he's awesome. Yes, I know he's awesome. Don't tell me he ain't, or your wrong. He's Bill freakin' Cosby. The turning point in history. You wanna know why the dinosaurs all died? 'Cause he got sick of them. He's that freakin' coo. There's only two words that could end this ode properly. You know what they are. Are you ready though? Here they come. Full speed. Make sure your sittin' down. Bill. Cosby.

What the hell?

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

rofl

Ok,its pretty much obvious who I'd want to be a mii...

MASTER CHEIF!!!!!!!!!

Halo_3_final_boxshot.JPG

Posted

Master Chief? Is that possible.

Oh right! I need o send my rupees for Bill Cosby. . .

Posted

Ooooh! I wanna try!

thank u for believing in me. as i did say in the beggining WII OWNERS :angry: . i will try to make the mii and send it. if i cant, i will return the rupees and send a free mii of your choice. what can u lose?

Posted

i found a way to make mii here to. well if u want them on the wii just tell me or i will make u one for the comp.

here goron merchant i tried. not as good as i thought it will come out. :cry:

post-1546-1186431089_thumb.png

Posted

Thats pretty sweet! :biggrin:

Thanks man! I've sent you your rupees. . .

Posted

thanks. anyone else? on your wii or on your comp.

Posted

thanks. anyone else? on your wii or on your comp.

Hah. Send it to my Wii. Right. :tongue:

Anyway:

Jack Sparrow

Posted

oooh i know just the one!! :joy: ARAGORN!! from lotr!