Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am making a movie!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I am making a movie of LoZ:OoT. I want to know if any of you would like to play as navi. Anyone with a high voie would do but check your game for practice. To try out you can recored yourself saying "HEY! Listen!" an "Hello!" like navi an post it here. the deadline is unknown for now but when I find out I'll tell you. the cast so far: nathan(my litte brother) as yunge link. me asold link. my friend david a dark link. my brother's friend's sster britanny as either zelda, malon, or saria. If you could give me bluprints for props that wuld be great and appearently I need a new keyboard :embarrassed:

Posted

Sounds cool, although I dont think I have a high enough voice :embarrassed: Hmm...one of my friends on my street has a pretty high voice, and she loves Zelda, I might be able to get her into voice recordin somethin. I recall she did a pretty good Navi impression awhile ago (at a sleepover lol)

But I cant wait till the video is done! :biggrin:

Posted

not quite what I had in mind. lol. and I shall tel you now that it IS a full fleged movie. It will be shot in my town with citizens in it. It will be awsome. and forruner, you sound like a hillbilly. lol. and saria, your friend won't mind doing about fifteen muinutes of lines righ?

Posted

not quite what I had in mind. lol. and I shall tel you now that it IS a full fleged movie. It will be shot in my town with citizens in it. It will be awsome. and forruner, you sound like a hillbilly. lol. and saria, your friend won't mind doing about fifteen muinutes of lines righ?

lol that's pretty funny considering there were no hills at all were I was born...

Posted

15 minutes of lines? Hmm, I dont think she'ss mind, shes got nothin better to do lol, but once I see her, I'll pop the question about it to her and see what she says.

Posted

yeah cause it's gonna be about an hour and a half and navi is a big chatterbox. but I took out

kapebora geobora

and used her for it. but there is a scene where

navi tells link there used to be an owl but a wirdo in a red baloon killed him for telling people where stuff was. It was interfering with his buisness. but lukily at the end she makes ganon mad and he eats her. lol.

Posted

Good luck on making the movie =)

Posted

cool when it's done you should post it here!!

Posted

where else would I post it? its way to long for youtube and I don't have the right program to make parts. and other than people I know in person your my best friends! I'd deffinitly post it here!

Posted

sorry for the double post. just keeping the topic out of the graveyard. and It looks like the movie won't be as blockbuster as planned. I've gotten no acces to props so far and not many actors at all so it may take a while before I start shooting. appearantly not many people in this 8 mile perimeter town want to be in a movie directed by an 11 year old.

Posted

lol. I'd play a part, but I can't. (At least, not right now...)

Posted

lol I'd play a part also... but I don't know who I could be and I cant just magically move myself from Kentucky to there...

I guess I could be Shiek, because I have the perfect length hair lol... but... I don't know about the fact of Shiek being Zelda and the other fact of wearing tight clothes...

Posted

xD Yeah.

Posted

sorry for the double post. just keeping the topic out of the graveyard. and It looks like the movie won't be as blockbuster as planned. I've gotten no acces to props so far and not many actors at all so it may take a while before I start shooting. appearantly not many people in this 8 mile perimeter town want to be in a movie directed by an 11 year old.

Lol my zelda to Halo music vid isnt much of a blockbuster,either.I'm having problems with it...And I'm 12,almost 13,and I've already posted 2 videos to Youtube,and I'm trying to post another,so there's no problem with age,but if you make a Youtube account,make yourself older than you really are.Otherwise,it won't work.