Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is the MP3 Preview a Hint?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this very well COULD be a hint of Demos coming from the Wii shop channel. If not, then maybe Nintendo will use it for more previews of upcoming games, but that would be pretty pointless if it was only used for previews and never games. Mii's hoping for a SSBB Preview/Demo next. :thumbup:

What do you think? Will Nintendo use this for MORE than the MP3 preview, and possibly use it for Demos and Previews? If they NEVER do it, then I think it's pretty pointless that they'd only have that one one preview and nothing else like it.

What do YOU think? Dude that's becoming my catch phrase with these types of topics now....

Posted

this is something I pointed out on a topic about the MP3 video in rants, I think it could well be a sign that demos are coming soon, at the very least, videos, but hopefully we'll be getting playable stuff as well.

The only problem is, the 360 comes with a demo for PGR3, which has one track and 6 cars. Just that is a tad over 1GB, the wii doesn't even have half that, so we'll need to be seeing a hard-drive add-on soon as well....

I think they will definately provide more preview videos in the future, but whether they'll provide anything playable is still doubtful.

Posted

this is something I pointed out on a topic about the MP3 video in rants, I think it could well be a sign that demos are coming soon, at the very least, videos, but hopefully we'll be getting playable stuff as well.

The only problem is, the 360 comes with a demo for PGR3, which has one track and 6 cars. Just that is a tad over 1GB, the wii doesn't even have half that, so we'll need to be seeing a hard-drive add-on soon as well....

I think they will definately provide more preview videos in the future, but whether they'll provide anything playable is still doubtful.

Okey now we have 3 topics at the same theme... maybe a mod could merge them.

Posted

i've already said on the other one that they're all following pretty different lines and they're all in different (and not exactly wrong) forums, if two become too much alike, I'll lock one, but for now it's all ok.

O and it's very hard to merge topics in diffeerent forums :huh:

Posted

oh.. I didn't know that... :unsure: *returns to WW*