Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E3 update coming soon. Forum upgrades.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

We are currently preparing to launch our E3 update. Check back soon for updates.

We also apologize that some of you got a lot of activation emails last night. When working to try and cut out all the spamming and flame attacks in the forum, something got messed up and sent those out. Thank you for your patience.

In light of so many complaints about the current forums, we have moved to a new forum system which will be live shortly.

Also, just in case some of you don't know, Hatrix is NOT involved in this site. Some of you have expressed concern about him helping with the site, but he is NOT.

Posted

How can we know for sure?

I mean, you could be just saying that and he could still be helping behind the screens...

That doesn't really make sense. He isn't helping at all. There's not much of a reason I would lie about that, and there's no way I can prove that he isn't. If you can't trust that, I don't know what else to say.

Posted

no wade, dustin is right, hatrix left dustin when he discovered the true story... ^^

That's not true either. Either stop stirring up trouble with things you don't know about or please leave. That's my last warning.

Posted

dustin that was a kind of humor ....he wasn't serious was h

Posted

would you guys please stop spamming

get usefull on our own forum instead of wasting time?

Posted

Actually, I left because (and I quote)

Dustin1 (21:25:55): youre from the netherlands right?

Hrtlnd223322 (21:25:58): UK

Dustin1 (21:26:02): close enough

Dustin1 (21:26:08): Im starting to think that whole area is puppyed up

Posted

mmmmmm.... i see no updates yet... this site is kinda boring.... just "news" and nothing else! We need some content! You better add some new stuff and good stuff i mean, cause the site is dying...

Posted

Actually, I left because (and I quote)

Do you want to be on a site with someone who doesn't respect Europe? As a matter of fact, do you want to be on this site when the owner kicked everyone off for being Dutch?

Just watch how long it takes for this message to be deleted and my account banned!

Actually, you left because I told you that if you wouldn't listen to my opinion on things, it wouldn't work out well. In particular, you told me flat out that unless we did everything your way then you wouldn't help me. (ie how you wanted the forums)... and I told you that this partnership wouldn't work if that was how it was going to be so I just ran it on my own. It was too soon for so many conflicts to begin. I don't have a problem with Europe and in fact it is much better than the fascist U.S.A. I just don't like how my recent dealing have been going.