Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING: (4?) Challeneger(s) Approaching (SSBB)

33 posts in this topic

Posted

This Monday, yet another Super Smash Bros. Brawl character has been released, following on quickly from the start of the month, we have another new challeneger to add the the Smash Bros. Roster

WARNING: CHALLGENER APPROACHING

NEWCOMER: POKEMON TRAINER

[img]http://www.hyrule.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10560/PT.jpg[/img]

To say the least, I think this is one that none of us were expecting, yet probabbly should have. From the [url="http://www.smashbros.com"]smashbros site[/url]
[quote]No way! The Pok

Posted

Well,that sounds cool.

'sigh',I'm going to go get ready for school now...

Posted

pokemon? oh well...

Posted

I hope we can still play sheik,though...And young Link...It would suck to see them removed from the game.

Posted

Interesting . . .

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='64678' date='Aug 13 2007, 10:55 PM']...And young Link...[/quote]

I think he already is removed from the game... well replaced by WW link at least.

Posted

. . .
What the- ...
XD! Oh, my goodness! I'm laughing! Ah, Nintendo, you truly have unique ideas! This is a mix between B-Down transformation, and some kind of perpetual stamina! THIS is why I love Nintendo; they are too awesome for a convenient sentence. I guess this settles dispute about some character suggestions, though! XD
This is making me want Brawl a bit TOO badly; who knows if they have more weird things like this? I thought this was a joke at first! XD
Sahaqiel

Posted

That's his name "Pokemon Trainer"? Is it Ash Ketchem or somebody else? Kinda looks like Ash.

Posted

Nah... He's the male main character or Fire Red/ Leaf Green. =P
Sahaqiel

Posted

LOL, That's really lame.
They could of put someone better in.
But judging from the pictures, it looks like he's summoning pokemon, so he could be part of that trophy thing that someones characters to help you out.

Hmm, I dunno. I'll probably get some lecture on how I'm wrong now, lol. =]

Posted

FLIP can predict the fuuuutuuuure. O_O
Yeah, those are Assist Trophies. This is an actual character, like Link, or Mario, and whatnot. He just switched between Pok

Posted

Haha! This is unique. They should of made it Ash though. And used his voice from the old cartoons. Than we could be Pikachu turned on Ash.

I don't really see how this is gonna work with a lot of stages though. Like the Eldin Bridge and DK's jungle level. Where is the trainer gonna stand?

Posted

a pokemon trainer as a playable character wasn't expecting that

Posted

I think that the longer you have a Pokemon out, the more powerful it'll get, but the less stamina it'll have. Thats why you should switch often.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='64701' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:57 AM']I think he already is removed from the game... well replaced by WW link at least.[/quote]
My brother says that WW Link is just a kid. Not Link. I was hoping they would have the young Link from MM.