Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ganon / dorf

59 posts in this topic

Posted

In which game do you think Ganon / Ganondorf is the coolest. I think he is at his best in Wind Waker. He is so cool in that game! Especially when he goes whack in the ending!

Posted

Wind Waker. :)

Posted

Yup WW dominates.

Posted

he's really fat in wind waker, there's probabbly free cake in the sacred realm or something...

the last battle with him is fun though, but he's at his best in OoT I think...

Posted

You said which GAME, not which ZELDA GAME! YAY, so I can choose SSB Melee too. I think he's coolest there because he looks kinda like in OoT but of better quality. Let's say his nose is less triangular and so are his feet etc. In WW, he's really too fat... :huh:

Posted

I choose Wind Waker. And as for why he's so fat...maybe the virtual cookies have escaped from Hyrule.net! *gasps*

Posted

i'm with teal, SSB melee, just the way he laughts MUAHHAHAH! and his finishing move the gerudo dragon punsh is soooo cool!

Posted

He isn't fat! He is just big boned.

:o Maybe THAT is how you beat him in TP!! You throw him muffins until he can walk no more. Then you throw him back in the sacred realm to work out for a hundred years and by then WW link is born and ready for him!!

Posted

he is pritey cool on WW with the twin swords that come out of nowhere and yes he is very fat

but i have to give it to Oot Ganon becuse the first time i saw him tranform i almost craped myself :embarrassed:

Posted

OoT-Ganondorf. There he actually looks (a bit) human...! :P

Posted

SSBM Ganondorf, he's exactly the same as in OoT (my second favorite Ganondorf) only his graphics are better!

Posted

I'd say WW, and yeah he's very cool ther, you raelly get the feeling that he's pure Evil and a bit Crazy :D

and i just love the sword fight against him in the end :P

Fat? no he is just a big fellow, maybe his robe is a little to big too XD

Posted

<_< ,yes I agree he is the best in ssbm,but maby he will get better in ssbb(smash bros brawl)the new one.

Posted

<_< ,yes I agree he is the best in ssbm,but maby he will get better in ssbb(smash bros brawl)the new one.

I think he will be better in SSBB... Everyone's graphics got brushed up so I guess Ganondorf's too...

Posted

yer, but he hasn;t been confirmed to be in brawl, although chances are he will be...