Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doctor Strange

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to Wal-mart this evening and purchased "Doctor Strange" and I must say it was worth it. For those of you who are not familiar with him, Strange was once a brilliant doctor until he is in an accident that results in the shattering of every bone in his hands. After spending his fortune in a vain attempt at healing, he is told of a healer in Tabet, he travels there and meets the ancient one a sorcerer supreme who decides to train him. Strange is connected to magic and excels at it eventually he takes over as Sorcerer Supreme. The movie kind of jumbles the origin with a few other comic arcs including Strange villain The demonic Dormammu (for those old enough to remember Spider-Man animated series from the early 90's have seen him before). So if you like action, adventure and a little magic pick up Doctor Strange, It'll have you saying "By the eye of Agamoto, this is cool!"

Also on a very funny side note as I was leaving the store two guys were stopped by store security who was checking their recepts on purchases of PS2 when all of the sudden they just bolted, dropping the bags and hoffing it out to the parking lot. they had stolen them somehow and as the guard gave chase they made it to their car and sped away nearly hitting a family in the process, but employees has got the plate number from the car. As we were leaving a cop car flew by us heading for the store. It is unknown if they were caught, i'll check the newspaper tomorrow and update, if anybody wants me to.

Posted

I wanted to see this. I think I'll rent it, it looks pretty sweet.

Posted

I've only seen dr.strangelove a weird comedy from the 60's... i think... :unsure:

Posted

I've only seen dr.strangelove a weird comedy from the 60's... i think... :unsure:

Doctor Strange is a Marvel Comics hero, the movie is based on his origin story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Strange

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb is a peter Sellers movie that came out in the early 60's!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Strangelove

Posted

lol, okey, it was pretty fun actually :P