Post Yourself

5508 posts in this topic

Posted

Or random people that I take pictures of in town.

Posted

I'm still trying to decide on whether or not I should post a picture, I mean I want to, but i don't think it's a good idea to post a picture of myself on the internet in general.

Posted

i know what you mean :embarrassed:

Posted

I know this may frighten people away from posting their pictures on here, but oh well, i thought it was worth showing.... 33 Reasons not to post your picture on the internet

Wow. . . Just wow. . .

:lol:

That was kind of funny.

But. . . I get your point.

Posted

Posting pics in the internet is alwas scary. You don't know who is going to see them. If you have caution, I don't think is really a big deal.

For example, I always upload pics of me in a very low quality, and is the best if your face is not the only thing you can see (a very good example of the exception of this is my profile pic :embarrassed:).

If you don't reveal your real name or your complete adress or a way to find you, I don't see a lot of danger there.

Please someone tell me if I'm not giving attention to something in these theme...

Posted

Yeah, I'd post a picture of Aevah, but that'd be a horrible idea, especially without asking her. Thats the kind of thing to get me slapped.

Posted

Yeah, I'd post a picture of Aevah, but that'd be a horrible idea, especially without asking her. Thats the kind of thing to get me slapped.

I've really never met anyone called Aevah before,GM.When I heard about your gf I really didn't expect "Aevah"[no offense,It's just that I've never heard the name before,sounds like a nice name]

Posted

Posting pics in the internet is alwas scary. You don't know who is going to see them. If you have caution, I don't think is really a big deal.

For example, I always upload pics of me in a very low quality, and is the best if your face is not the only thing you can see (a very good example of the exception of this is my profile pic :embarrassed:).

If you don't reveal your real name or your complete adress or a way to find you, I don't see a lot of danger there.

Please someone tell me if I'm not giving attention to something in these theme...

yeah i agree you always have to be cautious you never know who might be looking at those pictures

Posted

yeah i agree you always have to be cautious you never know who might be looking at those pictures

Maybe Jo-Bengt is watching! :unsure:. . . w a t c h i n g . . .

Posted

W A T C H I N G......................................

Posted

(Crusnik's gonna kill us.) watching....

Posted

(ya we're screwed)W A t C h I N g...

Posted

(yep.)

WATCHING...

Posted

(black's a much better color)

WATCHING...