Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bruce Lee

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everybody I've seen a few Bruce Lee movies and I think he should have his own topic.

I think you all know who he is right?

If not here's a video of him.

Posted

I know a lot of Bruce Lee, thanks to a Final Report I had to do on him at the end of school.

He basically got around racism and street gangs to be a star. I also think that Jackie Chan himself said he can never take Bruce Lee's place...I think...

I definatley like him. :)

Posted

yeah jackie wouldn't take his place of him either...

Jet Li is awesome too though. Black mask was kewl

Posted

I'd like to learn jeed kon do but I don't know where I could learn it.

Posted

i don't really know anything about him exept that my friends big brother said that when he gets injured

he hops around and makes noises like a headless chicken lol

Posted

I dont even like violence but Bruce Lee was a true master of the martial arts, all of his blocking techniques that he ever used were designed to leave his opponent with a weak point exposed. No other person IMO has been so influential to the martial arts. He was one of the worlds best hand-to-hand fighters even before he got into movies.

Jet Li is also a good fighter, even outside of movies, he is known to enter fighting tournaments and usually has a good chance of winning (off the top of my head i dont know how many he has win or lost) but Jackie Chan is just there for showmanship, sure the moves he does on the big screen are entertaining and look good, in terms of actual skill he is not very good, he is only a show-pony used for movies. (Though I admit I love him in movies like Rush Hour etc :))

Posted

I dont even like violence but Bruce Lee was a true master of the martial arts, all of his blocking techniques that he ever used were designed to leave his opponent with a weak point exposed.

I'd like to learn that but I haven't seen a school for martial arts yet so I'm just staying with Boxing.

Posted

You're doing boxing too? You do a lot of things, it seems. :)

Posted

You're doing boxing too? You do a lot of things, it seems. :)

I do: a bit speed stacking.

I'm boxing and I'm making musik.

is that much??

Posted

Well, No. He he.

Posted

Lol your sig says that you don't like rap but you have a break dancing sonic as avatar.