Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the great journy(contd)

2 posts in this topic

Posted

sorry for the very long delay but without ado i present to you chaoter 2!!

~CHAPTER 2~

when they reached the hospital there was a huge commotion going on.

"wat!! how!! i thought he was with you!!"

"wats going on here!!"shouted ryu.

"g-g-general ryu sir! i-i-it's milo sir! h-h-he's gone!!"said one of the doctors.

mia looked stern and expresionless"well then find him!"yelled mia.

ryu turned and wen't down a hallway while mia went straight.ryu was just about to turn a corner when a boy came running around it CRASH!they colided and flew backwards.

"hey! watch where you're going!!"milo?"said ryu."oh it's just you ryu. listen they are trying amputate my leg!!"ryu just laughed"ryu this is serious!!!"ok ok i'll help sneak you out."said ryu.they ran to the nearest window and dove out,rolled and kept running."ryu.where are you?"said mia telepathicly.

"running from the hospital with milo"well stay there i'll be there in a second"

they quit running and sat by a hay cart.at least 10 minutes passed before mia got there.

"hey"said milo."wat took you?" said ryu." the doctors made me sign a paper that would let milo out of the hospital." milo breathed a sigh of relief"fwoo! that was close" they got up and started over to the forest when 5 gaurds called them over.they said that they were wanted back at base and that somone wanted to speak with them,they nodded and headed down the forest path.about half way there mia popped a question."wat do you think that was about? i mean they looked pretty stern about it don't you think?"milo answerd"it's just the same old stuff we told to stuff by our own men.well little kids anyway."

an hour had passed by the time they reached the base.

zelda was waiting for them,she looked sort of... sad really."it's link! he's gone!" said zelda gasping for air.

she broke down onto her knees crying."i can't even reach him through telepathy!"she said choaking now.

milo broke the silence"well why don't you go get somee rest while we go visit seargent claw and for sure he will know wat to do."

zelda got up,wiped her eyes on her dress,and then went inside her cabin locking it.

the three krept into the armoury and walked to the big black desk in the middle of the room.

the lamps flickered to life before thier eyes.

"i've been waiting for you" said the misterious figure at the desk.

"hey claw wats up" the man looked suprised.

"milo? is that really you i havent seen you for 4 years."

"yea it's me i thought you might know where link is."

claw's face wen't pale"GANONDORF"

mia shiverd,ryu's face went dark,and milo gasped.

"well i think i should know who the other 2 are since i've never seen them before. who are you?"

claw pointed to ryu."im ryu.a master swordsman,best friend of milo and spawn of jauk van heell."

"the rager?" asked claw. ryu nodded."although i havent seen or noticed anything like im becoming one nor am i one now."

"wats a rager?" asked milo."a person who goes half insane and practicly indistructible,when a person see's nothing but the weak spots of a persons body,when a person can kill without knowing,when a person"claw paused"knows no friend nor ally.

milo shiverd.

claw cut into the long silence"well now that we've covered ryu who's this pretty little lady.

mia smiled."im a magician,my specialty is healing and thanks for the commplement,it's more than ryu could do" she kicked him in the shin."ow!" ryu hopped on one foot laughing"that hurt oh ow that hurt that really hurt through my armour!" mia laughed to while milo kept talking to claw. in a few hours ryu and mia were asleep on the floor next to eachother but milo sat at the desk leafing through all the papers.he grinned, he had found a note to claw from Link yesterday when he disapeared,it read:

DEAR CLAW

i have gone to fight ganondorf alone.

do not try to stop me. i have left everything i

own including epona to milo.

if i do not come back well...just don't forget me

and tell milo not to chase after me like he always does.

P.S. tell milo that i love him.

love link

a tear dripped onto the letter. milo sat there and silently weeped.

:cry: that was beautiful *crys* chapter 3 coming soon lol and this time it won't take forever i promise

Posted

im very sorry!! but chapter 3 has beeen delayed i have to finish the prologue

and then rewrite chapters 1 and 2 :embarrassed: so it'll be like a week till it comes out sorry.

and im writing alot more from the thing i hate most so i promise it'll be done soon!!! :embarrassed: