Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Midna and Link

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been browsing around YouTube for a while and I have been wondering...Are they in love? I am asking because I have seen a lot of MidnaXLink vids... :embarrassed:

Posted

I have been browsing around YouTube for a while and I have been wondering...Are they in love? I am asking because I have seen a lot of MidnaXLink vids... :embarrassed:

No they are not, its just a fan-made thing, like people and malfoy and hermione. I mean midna loves link but she knows link and zeld are meant to be...so like yeah... :D

Posted

um... they touch each other alot and um...yeah I'd support them if saria didn't exist.

Posted

I personally think link and zelda rule together! i mean they both have the freaking triforce so like what more do you want? And i dont like link with any other girl, i mean saria is a shorty and annoying, i think midna and link are best friends though, and she knows that, why else would she break the mirror? No offense to anyone who think link should be with anyone but zelda. Its my opinion so respect it and i'll respect yours

Posted

I've read a lot of things online how it's "hinted that they develop feelings for each other" in the game.

Posted

i am not going to fight but ANNOYING?!?!?! navi is annoying,tatl is annoying, the postman is annoying, but saria is not annoying! when was she ever annoying?! *tapping foot like mido*

Posted

I'm too happy right now! I love funny clips! They always cheer me up! And like i said, you respect my opinions and i respect yours :D

Posted

I don't REALLY beleive in it. I was just wondering...I mean that i've heard a lot about it.

Posted

Well,I kind of got that idea in my head when she started putting her hand on Link's face and acted kind of shy around him[remember when he got the master sword and when you got to gerudo desert?].Midna shattering the mirror has nothing to do with Link being with Zelda.She did it so something like what happened in TP would never happen again,which is a possibility,believe it or not.But yeah Midna loves Link and Link loves Midna.

Posted

Well,I kind of got that idea in my head when she started putting her hand on Link's face and acted kind of shy around him[remember when he got the master sword and when you got to gerudo desert?].Midna shattering the mirror has nothing to do with Link being with Zelda.She did it so something like what happened in TP would never happen again,which is a possibility,believe it or not.But yeah Midna loves Link and Link loves Midna.

I am with you my friend. I truly believe Midna loves Link. So that gives me an idea!

IF YOU BELIEVE MIDNA AND LINK WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIG!

Posted

I guess it hints the connection in the game, but I'm surprised, I think that Link and Midna were the closest pair compared to the other Zelda games, like at the end of TP, Link smiled at Midna and was happy she was safe. That never happened with Zelda OoT, nor alot of Zelda games I can remember.

But they are fan made videos, so people just make them for the heck of it. Like my Midna video. (actually..its not really Midna and Link, just Midna saying sorry for all the hurtful things she done to everyone around her, even though it did have a picture of Midna and Link hugging, which I found cute.)

And I didnt find Saria annoying.

Posted

Based on the things that happen in the game, I believe that Midna's in love with Link, and Link's in love with Midna. Well, TP Link.

I don't know whether or not, a romantic relationship would work out between them. :unsure:

Posted

I think they're best friends, they have been trough a lot. Maybe there's some love there, but not enough for them to be together.

And I don't find Saria annoying... I like Young Link / Saria thing

Posted

I think they're best friends, they have been trough a lot. Maybe there's some love there, but not enough for them to be together.

And I don't find Saria annoying... I like Young Link / Saria thing

Amen to that! Still dont like saria though, and who are you guys to tell me not to think that? like i said respect my opinion and i respect yours. PS stop bringing up "i dont think she is annoying"

Posted

Hardcore proof MidnaXLink:

Near the ending, she says: "Link...." and sheds a tear. Then she says: "I....see you later...." Now, I wonder what that "I" could've stood for. "I am an idiot?" no. "I will kill you!!!!"? most certainly not. It can only mean: "I love you...."

You should thank me for remembering the spoiler tags!