YOU DIE!!!!!

88 posts in this topic

Posted

^ I refuse!!

= *palms glow with pulsating energy and burst in flames* It's time....

v DIE!!!! *Fires infinately powerful magic spells at next caster*

Posted

^ HAH! YA CAN'T KILL ME! I CONTROL FIRE!

= controls ANlord's fire so it kills him*

v none shall beat me! And none can defy the logic of their death! Enabling a power to do so still defies logic, cancelling out that power!

Posted

^ Ok. First off, you can't control magic, especially mine. Also, it was magic fire. Not normal fire. There's a difference.

= Second, I'm too awesome to die. :D

v Third, DIE!!!!!!!

Posted

^ um, excuse me miss "defy logic". You can't dodge when yer vaporized. I WIN!

= I...I did it..,I KILLED A NEKO! YEE - HAW!

v *hypnotizes everyone to party over a dead neko*

1. It would mostly kill my human half BAD THING, I can't talk to you for long before my demon side takes over again :fear:

2. I have 9 lives

3. YOU LIAR! YOU NEVER STOPPED HATING ME OR MY KIND! :cry: *tears run down face* You, betrayed my trust *eyes flash from normal brown to red* This might be the last time you see my human side... *voice starts to get strangled* You have to do the impossible if you want *coughs* the world to live *coughs* YOU HAVE TO KILL MY DEMON SIDE, OR FIND A WAY TO REVIVE ME! *turns back into full demon*

v *stretches* I'm free for good now... I have to thank you HT, for killing my human half, and making me immortal*winks* NOW DIE! *huge explosion that would kill everything on the continent* *evil laugh* :evil:

Posted

1. It would mostly kill my human half BAD THING, I can't talk to you for long before my demon side takes over again :fear:

2. I have 9 lives

3. YOU LIAR! YOU NEVER STOPPED HATING ME OR MY KIND! :cry: *tears run down face* You, betrayed my trust *eyes flash from normal brown to red* This might be the last time you see my human side... *voice starts to get strangled* You have to do the impossible if you want *coughs* the world to live *coughs* YOU HAVE TO KILL MY DEMON SIDE, OR FIND A WAY TO REVIVE ME! *turns back into full demon*

v *stretches* I'm free for good now... I have to thank you HT, for killing my human half, and making me immortal*winks* NOW DIE! *huge explosion that would kill everything on the continent* *evil laugh* :evil:

^Hmmmm.....I wonder how a CAT has that kind of power...NOW....*Defies logic, kills Cat Girl, but now Cat girl is FULL human*

= Since you said I never liked your kind....see what It's like to be one of MY kind. JERK. Oh, and good luck finding out how to fight with man made weapons. In case you haven't noticed, I've watched you use yer claws. For THE WHOLE WAR!!!!!!! *Throws her a card. It says:

"You are now officially screwed. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, and good luck finding out how to choke people, since you never had any use for that. Hm, I WONDER who in the WORLD might help, you, HMMMM???? Ok, while you thinking that, BYE!!!!!!! *Walks off*

Oh, and btw, the effects of you being ENTIRELY human will stop *Checks watch* NEVER. Bye!!!!!!!!

v Where was I....Oh yeah, DIE!!!!!! *Stabs you in the heart*

Posted

^ Now I'm angry..... *ground starts shaking* :angry:

= *inhuman scream* RAAAARG!!!! *magic fire engulfs me*

v *deep roaring voice* It's time Hylian Twili!!!!!!

Posted

^ It is?! Ok, then.

= *Blindfolds ARlord and shoves him off of a cliff*

ARlord: AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa....

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, continuing my ongoing revenge on Nekos.....Right, well.....

*Warps Nekos to Twilight Realm* *Nekos become Twili*

v Now, that leaves only ONE target left.....*Evil smile* *Flashes of light* *Gren Electircal sparks*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Why doesn't that Jerk let me out more? Ah, A WAR, how PERFECT. *Evil smile* That Cat girl isn't the only one with two sides.....Now.....*Summons my Twilit Army* *Dark Master sword appears in Hand*

DIE, MORTAL!!!!!!!!!! *Decapitates next poster*

Posted

^AAH!*jumps to the side before the sword can hit*

= (between panting)HT....you should....know better....than to...let...out your....Twili side....

v*deep breath**looks at cresant moon* CRAP! uuhh, I gotta go, but...here, have this*throws a grenade at you*

Posted

^ *Grenade bounces off*

= It's okay, I'm back to Human form now....Except when I'm killing people....besides, we're practically engaged, any secrets you have 'bout a "Crescent moon" can be shared between us....Unless it's dangerous...

V *Sees you spying on us* Excuse, me, CG.....*Walks off* *Sounds of Burning flesh and dieing and screaming coming* *Person spying on us dies*

Unless that's CG....And if it is, you ain't goin' nowhere, I'm into seeing this "Crescent moon" thing....Oh, btw.....*Moon becomes full*

Suprising tranfiguration in 3....2....1... *Heartbeat between numbers, big heartbeat at one*

Posted

^*blushes*

=*falls on knees* *fangs grow into normal teeth* *claws become long nails* Ears grow into head and human ears grow out* *tails grows in* *looks up* *eyes flash from yellow to brown*

v there ya have it, human me...

Posted

^ I don't see much of a difference is how good you look

*Cameraman is tied up* *Me and Cg go into a room* *Kissing can be heard*

v *Points gun at door* If anyone comes in, (BLAM!)

Get a room? We just did.

Posted

^You killed my friend.

=Oh well I hated him.

VGet sword You Die. :evil:

Posted

^ nope i used a shadow clone jutsu and you hit one of them

=is all hardcore and whatnot

v dies slowly and painfully from my sword

Posted

^ Unfortunatly, no.

= *Stabs sword into garra, removes it from his chest, rips off his head*

v DIE!!!! *Every possible thing that could kill a person flies at next poster*

Posted

^*whistles* *looks* OH SH-*disappers in puff of smoke* *reappers away from flying objects*

= *sigh* Good thing I'm trained in the ways of the Sheika...

v *looks at claws* I just painted my nails! *dodges knife* *takes out bow and takes arrow out of quiver on her back* :biggrin: I feel like my mom today...*fires arrows rapidly with perfect aim at next poster*