Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ironman trailer hits soon!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

On September 10th and 11th on the stations owned by Viacom (MTV, Comdey Central, Nick, Spike and others) will air the Teaser Trailer for the live action adaptation of Marvel Comics hero Ironman During their most popular programs. For those who missed the exclusive look at Comic-con (it was awesome especially with Iron Man by Black Sabbath in it!) you can see it officially on the Tv on the 10th then online at Apple on the 11th. For more information visit...

http://www.superherohype.com/ironman

For all of your Comic book movie and TV news.

Posted

Nobody commented on this thread! Oh well it's here ya jerks!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Not big on ironman... really.. I prefer the other super heroes like spiderman! the trailer makes it look okay but i really dont know if i would go see it.

it gets bonus points for using black sabbaths song though!

Posted

yes, it does get quite a few for black sabbath. It looks pretty kool. . .

"Please, no gang signs." XD

Posted

On September 10th and 11th on the stations owned by Viacom (MTV, Comdey Central, Nick, Spike and others) will air the Teaser Trailer for the live action adaptation of Marvel Comics hero Ironman During their most popular programs. For those who missed the exclusive look at Comic-con (it was awesome especially with Iron Man by Black Sabbath in it!) you can see it officially on the Tv on the 10th then online at Apple on the 11th. For more information visit...

http://www.superherohype.com/ironman

For all of your Comic book movie and TV news.

I actually stumbled upon the trailer on YouTube...as I sorta do with mostly all trailers I see online. I gotta say though...at first, I didn't think this movie would be any good...mostly because I love Marvel Comics and the movies that are being made are awesome, I still don't want to watch Hellboy because I actually think that movie is crappy. I've been following all the Marvel movies that are coming out in the next few years and yes, they'll be making Spider-Man 4 in 2009...sources at IMDB.com confirms it. type in "Marvel Enterprises" in the company search and it'll list all the movies, live-action and animated, coming out in the future. Anywayz, back to my opinion of Ironman, I think it'll kick @$$!

Posted

I actually stumbled upon the trailer on YouTube...as I sorta do with mostly all trailers I see online. I gotta say though...at first, I didn't think this movie would be any good...mostly because I love Marvel Comics and the movies that are being made are awesome, I still don't want to watch Hellboy because I actually think that movie is crappy. I've been following all the Marvel movies that are coming out in the next few years and yes, they'll be making Spider-Man 4 in 2009...sources at IMDB.com confirms it. type in "Marvel Enterprises" in the company search and it'll list all the movies, live-action and animated, coming out in the future. Anywayz, back to my opinion of Ironman, I think it'll kick @$$!

First of all Hellboy is a Dark Horse comic character and secondly the movie rocks. You should with out a doubt watch. My first love will always be the movies based on the Mighty Marvels, but be it well knowns like DC's Superman, Batman, Flash. Or Dark Horses Hellboy. Hell even comic characters you've probably never heard of like "Y: The Last Man" (great comic series about all males of every species dying all at once except a young guy named Yorik Brown and his male pet monkey Ampersand). So again give Hellboy a chance, you'll be glad you did.