Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Easter Eggs

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I joined just to post this.

First, it's a great list, I didn't know most of them!

Second, what I came here to post:

I was playing through Ocarina of Time (for the first time, on the Wii's Virtual Console... I never owned an N64, you see), and got to Kotake's and Koume's boss battle. They come out... of Twilight warp portals! Really, they're almost identical. Maybe K&K were the first Twili... It wouldn't surprise me they would want to free Ganondorf from the Sacred Realm (is that how it went? Some magic people tried to free Ganondorf but were stopped and sealed in the Twilight Realm, right?). Of course, they'd have to be more than those two if a race would become of them... Then again, they both are Ganondorf's mothers... *shudders*

So yeah, that's what I found out. (Or at least I think nobody's said anything about it before.)

EDIT: LOL, forget the mother part, I just found out what 'surrogate' means.

Posted

Wow a lot of those were news to me. I am tempted to go through and play it again. I think probably sometime next year I will go through it again and try out all of these cool tips

Posted

I forgot to add that if found another one of those wierd things you can damage. You can also damage Coro's soup bowl, but, for the third time, it STILL does nothing.

Posted

Wow thats a lot good job