Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keroro Gunso

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's ever heard of Keroro Gunso? Anybody watch it? I am a really big fan of it!! It is HILARIOUS!!! :joy::joy: It is about alien frogs who try to invade earth (they call it Pekopon in the show), but they do a bad job and have HILARIOUS stuff happen to them. They also have Earthlings (Pekoponians in the show) keep them in their home while they "invade" Pekopon.. Anyways....Have you heard of it? if you have not, here is an example!!! ..... Keroro Gunso episode 33 Part A This episode is also HILARIOUS!! :joy::joy:

If you have not....I HIGHLY recommend it!! :joy::joy:

MANY people recommend it too!!! It is also VERY popular in Japan as well!!! Many people :wub: it!!!

And if you do not give it a chance...Dororo will go into Trauma!!! :sadness:

(Trauma Switch Hai De Gozaru!!!~DoroDoroDoro)

Posted

I didnt know the name, but after watching the clip I do know it.

One of my friends is obsessed with it, even has one of the frogs hanging from the mirror in her car..

I think its alright =)

Posted

AWSOME!!! :joy::joy: One of my freinds is SEROIUSLY obssesed with it. That's how I heard about it, and I even started to love it. She even got a gift BOX of candy and merchandise from the show from Korea...she gave me some of the candy. And she has 11 DVD's of it.

Posted

Wow, look at all the frogs. :wacko: xD This looks really funny! I'll probably check it out soon.

I'm gonna go watch more Eureka SeveN lol, I'll be back on Hyrule.net later.