Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I am playing Majora's Mask and In Stone Tower Temple, And its the night of the final day, And I have 11 stray fairies. If I put them in the great fairy fountain and I play SOT (song of time), Will it still count if I play SOT and if it does, where is the great fairy fountain?

Posted

this should be in gameplay help

Posted

If you play the Song of Time, than yes, all the fairies you got will have to be found again. It doesn't matter if they're in the fountain or not.

(The fountain is in a random house in the valley. Thats all I remember.)

Posted

It's not like it really matters, since the great fairy's sword is pretty useless.

Posted

yeah the great fairy sword was pretty bad

Posted

Not true, it's fun to just go around smashing random stuff with it; as well as being quite helpful when fighting Majora's Mask.

It was also cool to use it when you've used the invisible sword glitch. (That just hugely reminded me Creed from Black Cat)

Posted

Yeah, the GFS was not a ripoff. I beat Majora's Wrath with it And I only had one quarter of a heart left and I did a spin attack, boom. Majora's Wrath, dead.

Posted

It's not a matter of power. It's just that the FD mask is better because Oni Link's sword can stun bosses from a distance and also attack close up.

Of course, the GF sword is useful for mini-bosses, so that is something.