Link's second adventure

28 posts in this topic

Posted

WII!!

revbouncegrey.gif

YEA!!

btw, nice job!!

Posted

I can't complain about cliff hangers, I've put them in my fic.

Posted

Woah, this is awesome! :D And It revolves around Young Link too! Cant wait for the next Chapter, LP! ^_^

Posted

Link

Posted

Total. Awesomeness. :D

Posted

amazing :wacko:

Posted

amazing :wacko: you should put a part where sakon treys to steel the fd mask

Posted (edited)

amazing :wacko: you should put a part where sakon treys to steel the fd mask

SHHHH!!! I mean, thanks for the idea.

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post and that I haven't gotten around to post many lately.

Link's 2nd Adventure

Chapter 6: A New Mask

"Wow! Oh my god! The Fierce Diety! Can I get His Autograph?" Townsfolk asked and yelled,drawing attention to Link. "Uhh, Anju? Can you keep them occupied for a moment? and where do you want me to put this?" Link Asked Anju. "Umm, How about there?" She said, pointing to a big, stone table. "Sure, if it can hold." Link said, joking around. "Link?" Tatl asked him. "Hold on, let me get this pot onto the table" Link said, putting the pot down onto the stone. "Ahh, Yeah?" Link asked for a responce from Tatl. "Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry about how I have been acting lately." "Its ok Tatl." Link Told her, removing the FD mask. "Oh my god! Link!?!?" A familiar voice said in excitment. "Huh? Who called my name?" Link said, seeing a familiar girl running to him. "... ZELDA!!!!!" Link said, running to her. "Oh, Link! I thought i would never see you!" Zelda said, hugging Link. "I came to the All Nations Party Hour because it was taking place in Termina! And I knew you were in Termina!" Zelda said, letting go of Link. "I wanted to see you so badly, I almost forgot what your lovable face looked like!" Zelda said, Getting Closer to Link. "Uhh, Zelda?" Link Said, watching Zelda Get closer to him. "Yes?" She said, lowering her eyelids and got even closer to Link. "Umm, What are you going to do?" Link asked her. "This." Zelda said, puckering her lips, and kissing Link. "... Uhh," Tatl said, having one fairy wing cover her eyes. "Awwwwwww" The folks said, as Zelda Got off of Link. "W-W-Wow." Link said, falling to the ground. "Link? Are you ok?" Zelda and Tatl looked at him. "Yeah, just oh My GOD!" Link said, getting up, and looking to see Sakon has stolen the Fierce Diety mask, and is about to put it on. "SAKON!!!" The Crowd yelled, some trying to stop him from putting the Mask on. "Sakon, thats my mask!" Link yelled. "It doesn't have your name on it!" Sakon yelled, putting the mask on. "Now, I have the great power to destroy everything! I will rule this town and create THIEFTON! And no powerful mask you have will stop me!" Sakon said, swinging the Helix Sword around destroying pots and wood. "How are we going to stop him? Even Majora's Mask can't stop the Fierce Diety! Termina's done for!" Tatl yelled. "Young Warrior! Young Warrior!" A voice yelled, calling for Link. "Huh?" Link wondered, to see the happy mask man running to Link. "Young Warrior, I have constructed the most powerful mask in the world! The Heroes Mask! Here! It will teach Sakon a lesson!" The Happy mask man said to Link. "Wow dude, you're good at timing!" Link said, grabbing the mask, and putting it on. " You can keep the mask Link." The Stange Mask Man Told Him. "Now to finish Sakon once and for all!" Link Said, Running to finish sakon. "Hahahahahahaha- Oh no." Sakon, said, looking at Link, with the Heroes Mask. "Well, I have a challenge! I'll finish you!" Sakon said looking at Link. They walked torward eachother, and Battled.

Find out Next time To see who wins!

And I'm going to draw the Heroes Mask, and Link when He wears it later.

Edit: Ok! I have the Heroes Mask, and Link When He's wearing it!

Link When He's wearing the Heroes Mask

post-4416-1205351868_thumb.jpg

The Heroes Mask

post-4416-1205351925_thumb.jpg

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

wicked i was hoping you would get back to this fan fic :D

Posted

wicked i was hoping you would get back to this fan fic :D

You really like this fan fic, don't you?

Posted (edited)

You really like this fan fic, don't you?

yep :D

acktualy i just dont like good fan fics to die

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

Update? :D