My Fan Fiction

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiya Guys! This is a Fanfic I'm working on, it's a crosover for Mario and LoZ, Post any comments you have for it here please! Thanks, you all ROCK! :joy:

P.S. To go to the next chapter, at the bottom and top of the story, in the right-hand corners, there's a blue link that takes you to the next chapter, RATED T. (but if you can handle a bit of cussing and suggiveness,not much but a little, than I guess it's ok...)

The Legend of Zelda: A New Beginning

Posted

That was pretty good!

Posted

:joy:YAY! SOMEONE READ IT! Oh, and THANKS! :joy:

Posted

This is awesome!!! Loved it. :joy:

Posted

You guys made my day! And even better, I recovered chapter 5! YAY! I'm gonna go write more now! :joy::joy::joy:

Hey Guys, I just updated, go read!

Posted

SWEET!!! :D

Posted

Uhhhh CG I'm sorry about accidently taking your title for my fanfic it was my friends idea as a title and I took that chance for the title for fanfic. I'm really, really sorry.

Oh and I read your fanfic and I like it.

Posted

Hiya Guys! This is a Fanfic I'm working on, it's a crosover for Mario and LoZ, Post any comments you have for it here please! Thanks, you all ROCK! :joy:

P.S. To go to the next chapter, at the bottom and top of the story, in the right-hand corners, there's a blue link that takes you to the next chapter, RATED T. (but if you can handle a bit of cussing and suggiveness,not much but a little, than I guess it's ok...)

The Legend of Zelda: A New Beginning

thats a pretty friken sweet story,make more soon!

Posted

That is pretty frickin' AWESOME!

Posted

:biggrin:'Thanks! I'm sorry it's taking so long to write, my cp keeps on deleting the chapter! :angry:

Posted

I'm sorry for not reading in so long, I finally caught up with the chapters. ^_^

Anyways, heres my real comment: Amazing! I love it, keep 'em comin' CG! :D You're lucky you at least have time to write your fan fiction, I've had absolutely no time at all to work on mine.